Suprises.

Wow is been a long time but hey time is a wonderful thing. I'll continue this story. It's been a while and I probably won't remember the plot but I'll try my best to stay on it. Here we go.

The next morning rolls around and Kiro stirred at the sunlight flashed through the blinds and on to his closed eyes.  He moved to his side  and put the pillow on his head but immediately moved it form the pain that sears form his ear. He growls  the stupid decision that he made as he say up lighting rubbing his cut ear. "Shit...I cut that deep....." he  says as he yawns then stumbles out of bed.  As the tiredness was now out of his system he noticed a note that was on the desk. It was marked with bright colors and had his name on it. "What's this?" He asked him slef as he walked over and picked it up. He smiled as he read his name. "Rose, you got a hand for art don't you" he says as he carefully opens it to a note written beautifully for Kiro himself. The note read. "GOOD MORNING KIRO!
  I hope you slept well! I'm sorry for not telling you about the last two days but come to the spot in the woods where we discovered our true appearances.
      Around 5 o clock is a good time
Your love
  ROSE".
Kiro smiled as he saw the picture of a cat and a fox on the bottom of the page and nodded as he held the note close to his heart. "See you soon my lovely Rose" he says as he goes to his closet and starts to put his clothes on. "Let's start with a light work out then some school work the ill head over to woods" Kiro says as he mentally makes a schedule for himself.
Meanwhile, Rose was getting everything ready as she sang a couple diffrent love songs as she made sure everything was right. "Hmmm I think I got everything....wait! The gift!" She said as she looks at the list she made. "I have to go to the store...." she said as she walked out out the woods and heads to the store.

Kiro was at the gym as he was brushing up on his fighting skills. He pounded the bag with his hands and feet as he watched two big wolves come in. Kiro growled as he his the bag harder and faster. "Damn.....wolves......always thinking....they are better.....than me.....better than......everyone" he says between breaths and hits. After a bit, The wolves step into the ring as sneer at the fox. "Oh please, you are no threat here" Kiro says as he looks at them but still hitting that bag.  "Say that after a couple rounds, get ready...Fox" the wolves says as he puts on a pair of mma Gloves.  "With Pleasure" Ethan grins he gets in to the position. 

Well how is it? Let me know and I continue