part 8

Kiro pulls back blushing hard "I ummm.....never did that....before" He said looking down . Rose was blushing hard as well as she looked up at him "It was my first also.....it was sweet, and nice to kiss you" she said looking away embarrassed.  Kiro smiled and hugged her and he blushed a bit harder. She hugged h ok m back then looked at her phone "oh wow its 9:30.....and we still have school....well let's go back to your place and sleep there for the night " she said with a smile and he nodded in agreement.
They packed up their stuff and kiro took her hand in his as they walked. Rose noticed that his grip on her hand was stronger , but not hurtful stronger ......it was loving stronger.... they reached his house and walked in side  "I'm going to get ready for bed now " he said as he walked to the bathroom to get ready. Rose did the same but in a diffrent bath room and met kiro back at his room.
"Where do I sleep?" She asked looking at kiro then around the room. Kiro looked at his bed and blushed "there is no other bed and my brothers bed is really torn up......we can share the bed...if you want" He said looking down blushing a bit . She blushed lightly and nodded "that sounds fine" she said as she yawned and layed down on the bed and kiro layed next to her.
Kiro's shirt was off and there was scars all across his stomach and he looks at them and sighs. Rose rolled, Over and looked him then his stomach and her eyes widen "w-what happned to your stomach?" She asked touching the scars lightly.  He frowned "you know how I told you that some people didn't like my fox parts?" He siad and she nodded. "Well they wanted me to suffer by pain just because I was diffrent ....." he said sadly and tears started to fourm in his eyes "endless hours of tourture ...just to tell me they hated me......" he said as he starts to cry. Rose hugged him tightly "the memories hurt...I know ....but I can help you forget those memories by making diffrent ones " she whispered in his ear. He stopped crying when she said that and had a small smile on his face "that's why I love you......." he says and kisses her cheek and blushed a bit. She smiled and layed her head down in his chest and he hold her close and layed hus head down on the pillow and they both fell asleep.