part 7

When rose and kiro arrived at the house she told kiro to wait outside as she got her stuff ready. He nodded and sat on the curb and played with the pebbles that littered the sides of the road . She came out a minutes later with a bag and she smiled at kiro "I'm ready now" she said as she walked to him and he stood up and smiled "got everything you need?" He asked and she nodded. They started to walk back to kiro's house and they stopped at a pet store and they enter inside and they looked around. "Hey kiro.....which ball is best for you ? " She asked showing him two that she picked out for him . There was red one and a green one . "I pick red cuase it's my favorite color " He says and smiles and turns around and grabs a cat toy that has sparkly streamers at the end and he hold it up and looks at it."What's this?" He asked and Rose stared at it with a Intrested look and she meowed softly and kiro turned around. "huh?" He siad and held the shiny streamers above her and she tried to reach it . Kiro smiled and lowered it and she started to bat it with her hands . Kiro giggled "Awwww ....that....that is just adorable " he sayd and and pulls it away . Rise looked at him and blushed "I'll get the red b-ball" she said and kiro checked the price on the cat toy and he nodded "and I'll get this " He said smiling . They went to the checkout line and bought their stuff and started to walked to the house again . Rose opened the ball package and looked at kiro and waved the ball at him and he stared at the ball and yipped and he blushed and looked at her ,who was giggling " Aww does my little fox want The ball?" He nodded and yipped again and she threw it on the side walk and he chased it. She giggled as he chased it "that's just to cute" she says as he brings it back and gives it to her panting . "Please ....throw....it ...again" He begged as he caught his breath . She nodded and threw it again and he darted after the ball once again yipping. She laughed as his yipping. He brings it back breathing even harder. "Wait.......please............can't breath.." he said in between breaths.
He sat on a bench and Rose did the same sitting next to him
"So kiro.....can I ask you a question?" She asked softly . "Go ahead" He said.
"Have you.....found your mate" she asked nervous of the answer?". He looked at rose and shook his head "in years last I couldn't find my mate......but think i have found her, and her name is Rose" He said looking at her . She looked back and blushed deeply "r-really ?, I-i have f-found my mate also.......and its....you" she said blushing more and kiro kisses her softly. She was shocked at first but after a few seconds , her eyes flutter close and she kisses back.