Part three

After his thrid class , kiro walked out of the class room yawning . "Damn I'm tierd " he says to him slef . Rose was walking down the hall way talking with one of her friends and kior waits for her rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. As they walked to the end of the hall way she smiled at kiro and kiro smiled back. Her friends walks to her locker and and rose walks to her and kiro followed her.
"Hi" he said with a smile and she smiled and siad "hi" back . Kiro yawned and rubbed his eyes again. Rose looked at him and giggled "looks like some one is tierd ". Kiro blushed a bit and giggled softly "yea , I didn't get much sleep last night ...." she frowned and closed the locker "why not ?" She asked softly and started to walk outside. Kiro followed her and waited to get out side to tell her . "My parents were fighting and I was thinking about someone ..." he said looking at her and smiling. Rose blushed and looked away from him "were you thinking about. ..me?" She asked as a light red covered her cheeks as he says yes . She smiled "so some one does like me " she thought to her self. The reached her class room and kiro smiled "well I'll see you after class " he yawned again. "Yea I'll see you after 4th , and try to catch up on some sleep ....you look like your about to fall fown any second " she said giggling." I'll try " he said giggling and walking off.