Part 2

I'm glad you're still reading-

Kiro walked out of his second class and tries to find the girl he was talking to. He finnaly finds her at her locker and walks to her. She sighs as she rakes out a binder and a book. "You need any help?" Kiro asked smiling his fangs showing . She nodded looking at him and her face Looked a little confused and she saw the fangs "you have fangs?" She asked handing you her biology book. Kiro took the book gently then covered his mouth fast and he looks down "y-yea...." he said hoping she would not reject him for having fangs. "That's super cool....I have fangs also" she said smiling and little fangs pop out .
"A Neko " kiro thought . She closed her locker and smiled again and started to walk to her class and he followed her "I never got your name..." he said walking beside her . "Oh yea sorry my name is Rose" she said and smiled . Kiro smiles and well "a cute name that fits a cute girl" He said blushing a bit. She looked at him and smiled and blushed as well "t-thank you" she said as they neared her class and you give her the book and smike "well I'll see you after 3rd" He says smiling . She nodded and smiled " Ok see you then" she said waving good bye to him and walking in to her class. Kiro was smiling as he walked to his thrid class and hus fox ears pop up and he immediately put them down. Blushing he walked quickly to his class.