Gone?

Morning rolls around and the alarm goes off and kiro wakes up as he turns off the alarm "for some reason its feels like I get less and less sleep every night" he says rubbing his eyes.
He opens his eyes and finds that Rose was gone.  "Rose?....where did she go?" He says getting out of the bed. He goes to the bathroom and gets ready for school. After brushing his teeth, he  gets a red shirt with blue jeans and gets his bag and looks for Rose as he leaves for school. A sad sounds comes from him as he goes for school.

He walks to school lonely and sadly "where did she go?..." he asked him self over and over again. He  reached the school front door and sighed ..."hopefully she will turn up soon..." he says as we walks up to the dorm and walks inside. He goes to his normal spot for the morning bell to ring and puts in his earbuds and puts on " love you like i'm gonna lose you". "Try and have a good day....that's what rose would have said...." he says to himself and rhe bell rings .

4th period rolls around and kiro was taking a test then his fangs come outs suddenly "hmm?....why did they come out ?" I ask poke this with my tounge .

Lunch comes faster then expected to kiro but he didn't care ..he was hungry! He got his food and sat down and began eating . When he was done, he threw his stuff away and out the corner of his eye he saw a girl that looked like Rose , and she was with a guy, holding hands. He does a double take the stares at them for good 4 seconds then goes to sit back down "Rose...where did you go?" I said looking at the table .

At the end of the day , kiro was pissed at teachers and some bullshit minor stuff that happened with friends and was walking out of the school. When he accidently bumped into someone. "Oof!" Kiro said stumbiling back. "Watching asshole! " they person says turning around and staring at kiro. Kiro growled then sighed  and turned around "sorry....I don't want any trouble" kiro says looking down. Then guy he bumped into saw the fox ears on his head. "Fox ears?....that explains the submissive nature" the guy says. Kiro growled " what?!" Looking up at the guy. "You heard whayI said.....weak and submissive" He says
Kiro walks away and then starts to run home. Tears fly off his cheek as he runs "am I worthless?...submissive?...weak?" He asked him self while running home.
Once he was home, he runs upstairs to his room and puts his bag down and lays on the bed crying....is that why Rose left me?..is she ever coming back?" He says and looks over to He dresser near the bed. A knife lays there " it's this stupid fox side.....I have to cut it off" He says as he grabs the knife and holds it up to his fox ear. He puts pressure on the knife, cutting one his ears half way. He screams then takes the knife and throws it at the wall then lays down holding his left ear crying. Blood and tears stain the bed .

Rose....wil she ever come back?