Gone pt2

Kiro was sleeping on the bed alone with the sheets bloody and tear stained. His left fox ear was halfway cut off and his tail had little cut marks on it. It was silent except the little groans and moans from Kiro.
Alittle after 1:00, the door opened down stairs and closed softly . "Mew?"  The figure said as it went up stairs and walked up them softly.

Kiro woke up and smelled the intruder from where he was but the smell was no intruder ...."R-Rose?" He says carfully through the closed door. "Kiro?...why are you uo so late?...open the door ....have some things to give you." Kiro looked at the sheets and his eyes went wide "oh shit. ..." he says and he hurries to get the sheets off the bed and throws them in corner.
Rosee opens the door and looks at Kiro "what are you doing?" She says and he  turns around " n-nothing " He smiles with an innocent smile "no seriously ....why is there blood on those sheets and why are you covered in blood?" She asked a bit scared. Kiro saw her scared face and he sighed "I t-thought you left me....and something else happned and I don't what came over me and I needed cutting my ear thinking you hated the fox side of me......" he says showing her . She flinched a bit and walked twords him then hugged him tightly "don't ever think that I ever left you for any reason..." she says . He hugs back and starts to cry "I-im sorry I didn't mean to...." he says . "Shhh shh...it ok katsune....let's get those cuts bandaged ok?" She says softly taking his hand.

"This might hurt a bit " Rose says as she pours alcohol on his cut ear . Kiro let's out a muffled yelp.  Rose cleans the cut and puts a bandage around it and wraps it around his ear. "Now turn around please" she says and kiro turns around . She drenched a cloth with alcohol and begins to wash his tail as well as cleaning the cuts. When she was done Kiro turned around and peacked her cheek "t-thanks love ......where did you go?" He asked standing up . "Oh...that's  a surprise. ...I got you some stuff ..but I'll wait till tommorow I can tell our tierd." She says as kiro yawns. Rose took his hand and lead him to the bed and layed him down then she got ready for bed and layed next to him . "Sleep well little one.......love you" she says .