the real part four

Kiro walked out of fourth period and looked at his drawing that he drew. "I hope she likes this ..." he says and walked to Rose's fourth and met up with her. "I see somebody got some sleep " she said giggling . Kiro giggled a bit and nodded "and I drew this " He said and handed her his drawing of a perfectly from rose colored red at the petals and green at the stem. "Oh my gosh kiro....it's amazing " she said looking back at him and he blushed a bit "its not as good as my other drawings" He says and pulls out a sketch book and sits a lunch table and puts his stuff down. Rose does the same and and sits next to him and looks at the open sketch book. She starts to flip the pages carefully and looks at the amazing artworks that kiro has done . "Wow kiro .....these are amazing . Kiro blushed a bit and smiled "I have been working on this one " he says as he flips to the last page that he has been working on and there was a basic sketch of a cat cuddling with a fox . " oh wow ....that's so cute " she says then she sees her name and his name on top of the artwork and blushed deeply . Kiro saw the blush and blushed as well. " after I complete the sketch I will color it , what color are you're neko ears?" He asked softly so no others will hear. "Well I would like to show you instead ,after school mabye?" She asked and smiled as he said yes with the bod of his head. "I draw also" she said as she pulled a same size sketch book. She opened it slowly and sketches of pokemon ,ponies , and random anime characters were shown to kiro ,who almost spit out his milk at the pure awsomeness of her drawings. "Rose ....these are beutiful!" He says as he looked through them and came across one page with his name on top and basic sketch of a fox . He blushed a bit and looked up to her . She smiled "when I'm done with this ....I wanna color it ....can i have the color of you Katsune ears? " He nodded "after school" He said as he smiled. As the finish lunch , he picked up his things and helped her with her things. "Oh thanks kiro " she said smiling a bit . "No problem love" He said without thinking and she blushed . The made their way to fifth period and kiro walked her to her fifth . "Thanks kiro....see you after fifth? " she asked looking up at him . He nodded "see you after fifth , and here you can have this " He smiled as he gave her the drawing of the rose. "She smiled widely as she looked at it and he smiled "well I better go if I don't wanna be late " He said as she nodded . They said bye and went there separate ways .

I wanna thank my gf Foxy_Neko for letting me actually have a taste at what love really feels like , LOVE YOU MY PRECIOUS ROSE!!!