Part five : shape shifters?

After fifth, kiro was waiting by the school doors for Rose . He was trying to find a way to show her his fox fourm with out showing everbody. "We have my house ....no my brother will see us .......behind the school......that's even more public Than my room.......a ha! The woods that's a great place!" He thinks and smikes and looks for Rose. Rose packs up her things and goes to the doors and sees kiro there and walks to him . "H-hey kiro" she said and smiled. He looked up and smiled back "oh ...hey Rose....can you come with me?" He asked even though it sounded creepy. She nodded and took his hand softly and he blushed as the walked.
---time skip---
They arrive at the entrance of the woods and they look at each other with a small smile before they go in.
Kiro found a nice secluded spot and he sat down . Rose smiled and sat down next to him. "Ready?" She asked and he looked confused at first then nodded realizing what she ment. She shook her head and her butt and kiro giggled the stared in awe and her midnight black neko ears and tail popped out . "W-wow....they're so ....CUTE!" He says looking at her ears and moves ford's to touch them but she backs up. "W-wait.....you so me yours first.....then I'll let you touch my neko ears " she said and her tail wagged slowly and her ears twitched. He nodded and shook his head and butt as well and Rose giggled "that does look kinda silly " she said the stared at amazement at his longer silver ears and bigger tail . He blushed and looked down and moved close to her and she started to rub the base of his ears and he purrs and lays down but stands back up blushing hard "T-that felt g-good" He admits and she giggles and bent her head forward he pets her ears "wow ...so fluffy" He says and smiles. "Well we now can finish our sketches " she said and smikes and pulled out her sketch book and kiro was putting on his bag. "I need to check on my brother....wanna come along?" He asked kindly and she nodded and started to pack up. After she packed up, she took his hand and started to walk with him.

Thanks Foxy_Neko for helping me a bit love you babe