Souls description.

He's average height, just about as tall as demencia, he wears a cool mask with glowing eyes and a built in voice changer.
He wears a trenchcoat with extendable spikes that he can grab and throw, with a hood attached, the spikes on the hood make a Mohawk and has metal gloves, everything else he wears is usually just black clothing.

Weapons- nanotechnology built into his suit, allowing him to create anything, from swords to Spears to even miniguns, the spikes along his suit that can shoot out and be used as knifes and more to come.

Skills- Hand to hand combat, hacking, inventing, mechanics, acrobatics, dance fighting, explosive expert and master of disguises thanks to the fact that his trench coat is nanotechnology and can transform him to look like anyone or anything, plus it's awesome for an easy suit up or switching to normal clothing.

Likes- soda, reading, napping.

Loves- Demencia, his friends, Hanging out with his friends, kicking ass (especially with demencia), inventing with flug, racing, video games, snacks, horror movies, dancing, singing, listening to music, doing funny shit, shooting guns and explosions.

Hates- black hat, goldheart, spiders, assholes, killing innocent people, talking about his past, his parents, waking up early.

Nicknames- Bladehead.

" Update"

Powers- Soul is able to conduct electricity in his body, being able to do something as small as giving someone an electric shock, to creating an energy blast able to sear the skin from someone's bones, his powers use up his own electrons, so he can't use his powers for a long time or he'll die, he's able to absorb additional electricity from other sources such as power boxes or batteries