Valentines special: Demencias trial.

"Thanks to Geo-devourer for helping me with my chapters, also I know I am so fucking late to release this chapter that it might as well be next valentine's, so let's just pretend it is".

" The city".

Man- Tiffany.....I-i can't do this anymore.

A man sat in a small cafe with his....at the time, girlfriend, as he discussed their.....new dating statuses. He breathed in and out as he prepared for the crying, the yelling and the dirty looks he was about to receive, but at this point, he couldn't take it any more.

Man- Look, at first, everything was amazing, we had so much in common, but now, you've changed a lot and not for the better, I've tried everything I could to make this work and I'm shock I even have the courage to do this, I'm sorry but I'm.....I'm breaking up with you, i wish you w-

" sniff".

He looked down to see his now ex-girlfriend sniffling, her head bending down in a way where it covered her face.

Tiffany- "crying" Why......why are you doing this to me.

The man felt bad and reached out to touch her when he noticed something splash onto the table, something red. He then watched as more red drops fell as tiffany began to sob.

Tiffany- "sobbing" How c-c-could you, on t-t-the night before valentine's day.

Man- Tiffany, are yo-

As he reached out to touch her, her hands sprung up and grabbed his, he tried to move them, but they were stuck fast.

Man- Tiffany, y-your hurting me.

He kept trying to pull his arms away, he looked around for help, only to find......they were sitting in a deserted, run down apartment.

Man- What the-

Tiffany- HOW-COULD-YOU-BE-SO-

" WHOOSH".

Tiffany?!?!?!?-CCCCCRRRUUUEEEELLLL.

The man screamed, cause when she moved her head up and he saw tiffanys face, he wasn't looking at a beautiful young woman, her face was still the same, but gray with red lines across it, red and black eyes stared at him as tears of fresh blood streamed down her cheeks as if she had just had them ripped out, a twisted smiled came across the creatures face as it began to slowly grow, the man knocked a lamp over as the camera panned over to a wall, all that could be seen of the man was his sillouette across the wall as the creature seemed to raise him up, shove it's hand into him and yank something out of his chest as the lamps light turned red as blood splashed over the bulb.

A few moments later, the man was found by some homeless people as the creature watched from the rooftop, shoving the last of some kind of pulsing red meat into its mouth as it wiped it's mouth of the blood.

?- That was a good snack, tastes all the better marinated in regret and fear.

It turned and looked across the city towards a familiar looking building as the sun began to rise in the distsnce, it pulled out a picture as a sadistic smile spread across its lips, red dripping from them.