Chapter 10- Lyle, lyle, cro-co-dile.

" Credit to Geo-devourer for helping me with this chapter".

" Black hat manor".

The scene opens in on demi checking out her newly reformed axe next to flug who was busy mixing vials of liquids together.

Demi- Looks like it's sturdy, wow, soul is powerful.

Flug- I was a little more impressed with you and the fact that you could use those abilities as well.

Demi- "shrugs" Soul can let anyone use those spikes, you gotta have a lot of physical endurance to be able to control it.

Flug- "huffs" Well "flexs his arms" im sure I could handle it.

Demi just stared as she got up, walked over to him and lightly flicked his stomach.

Flug- "clutches gut" Urg, WHY DID YOU PUNCH ME.

Demi- Helpful advice doc, hit the gym.

Flug- Psh, the gym is for people who want to make up mind for muscle.

Demi-.......Your incapable of getting muscles, aren't you.

Flug- Very much so.

Demi went back to checking her blade as flug just grumbled, he grabbed a vial of purple liquid and a vial of orange liquid.

Flug- Careful, careful-

Demi- DAMMIT.

" BOOM".

Demi- There's a crack.

Flug, now covered in ash, coughed off smoke as he stared down at his now destroyed vials. He shook with anger as he turned to demi.

Flug- WILL YOU PLEASE JUST GO BOTHER SOUL.

Demi- Whatever, been wanting to see him and my baby anyway.

She got up and walked out as flug sighed and began to recreate the experiment. He grabbed 2 fresh vials and be-

Demi- FORGOT TO GIVE YOU THIS.

" BAM".

Flug fell back as demi tossed a vial at his face.

Flug-.......I've given up, let the world take me now.

" BAM".

A shelf fell on him.

Flug- I WASN'T SERIOUS.

" Souls music room".

Soul- No, GAH.

He slammed his head down on the keys of the piano as sighed in defeat. Soul had been trying to come up with a new song ever since black hat had been pushing them for better commercial ideas, something on the piano, he felt like there was something amazing he could make, but nothing was lighting that spark. He had spent the last two days trying in the music room, a room where all the musical instruments and recording devices were stored, they even had a recording booth.

Soul- Gah, this isn't working.

He looked over to see Lyle curled up on top of the piano.

Soul- "sighs" At least I have something cute to look at to make me feel better.

He nuzzle the top of Lyle head with his finger as the baby crocodile purred at it, he then suddenly sneezed and almost fell off when doul caught him and placed him back.