Chapter 2- Karaoke chaos.

Flug- why are we here again.

We pull into the parking lot of a karaoke bar, demi was bouncing up and down in excitement.

Demi- Today has been awesome and I have A LOT of pent up energy, so, I thought, what's better than singing and drinking.

Soul- This sounds awesome, I've never been to one.

We park and demi jumps out, I smile as me and Flug walk out, black hat appears from the shadows, demi had "somehow" talked him into this.

Black hat- This place better have some good music or I'm gonna skin the owner.

We walk up to the doors, the bouncer looks at us, then at black hat, he turns pale.

Bouncer- i-i-i-i.d.

Black hat chuckles as he tosses a black card to the man, he looks at it as and turns to stone.

Black hat- thank you.

He grabs the card as we walk in, the place was bumping, people were drinking, music was blaring and there was dancing, demi had stars in her eyes due to how excited she was.

Demi- soul, come on, sing.

Soul- r-really, you sure you don't-

Black hat- Sing!.

I quickly walk over to the stage entrance, black hat opens a portal underneath the guy currently on stage, he turns to the guy controlling the songs and glares.

Dj- "scared" p-please welcome, soulslicer.

I walk out on stage as demi cheers, flug takes a seat at the bar and orders a drink, I grab the mic.

Soul- I don't know how many of you've heard this song, but it's a favorite of mine.

I type in the song on a keypad and the Dj starts up the music.

As I finish the song, the crowd was silent......then erupts in cheers.

Demi- WWWOOO, LET'S GO SOUL, THAT'S MY BEST FRIEND.

Soul-

I walk off stage as demi walks up.

Dj- Next up, DEMENCIA.

Everyone claps as she bows, she types in the song and the dj plays the music.

Everyone cheers as demencia breaths heavily, she waves as she walks off.

Black hat then looks to me, then demi, then smiles.