Chapter 7- The VVV, part 1: An old friend.

" Hat Manor, soul/demencias room".

Soul laid next to demencia as she continued to snore like a damn wildebeest, everyone else was wide awake, flug was slamming his head on his table, 505 was shoving crayons into his ears and black hat just ripped his ears off as he slept in his coffin.

Soul, however, was used to it and somewhat needed her snoring to sleep. He was just getting comfortable cuddling with her when his phone alarm went off, he quickly shot up and grabbed it, pressing accept before demi woke up.

Soul- Listen, i don't know who you are or what you want, but what you should know is that what I do have is a particular lack of sleep, sleep that I have lost through many hours of work, if you hang up now, I will not look for you, but if you proceed, I will look for you, I will find you and I wil-

?- Hola vieja amiga, estoy llamando a favor. Hello old friend, I'm calling in the favour.

Souls face went white as he almost dropped his phone, his face went serious as he put it back up to his ear.

Soul- Encuéntrame en el callejón de esa noche. Meet me at the alley from that night

?- nos vemos allí, alma. See you there, soul.

With that, he hung up and slowly got out of bed, he then kissed demis forehead he exited the room as he slipped into his gear and headed for the garage, inside, was something that he had been working on for a while, but tonight was as good as any. He lifted the tarp off to reveal a car.

Soul- Es hora de dejar que el segador monte una vez más

Soul- Es hora de dejar que el segador monte una vez más. time to let the reaper ride once again.

He hopped in and gunned it out of the base, little did he know that a certain someone was watching him.

505-...........bow?.

" Alley, downtown hatsville".

Soul parked in front of a Mexican restaurant next to the alley, he hopped out and took a seat at one of the outdoor tables, he picked up the menu as a person covered by a cloak walked over and sat across from him.

?-.........El charro negro doesn't know your here.

Soul- Not a clue, nice to see you again.....adelita.

The woman pulls back her cloak a bit to expose her face.....which was covered by a Calavera mask.

which was covered by a Calavera mask