Chapter 4- lizard love and the creepy stalker.

?- No, maybe if I-no, she'd hate that.

Soul screams in rage before slamming his head onto the table in defeat, his bedroom door suddenly opens to reveal flug.

Flug- WHAT'S WITH A-

He looks down to see soul planting his face on the table, he sighs as he closes the door and sits next to him.

Flug- What's up.

Soul- I give up trying to win her heart.

Flug- Who.

Soul-..............You tell her and I'll rip your head off.

Flug nods as soul sighs.

Soul-.............demencia.

Flug-............."blinks and sticks finger in ear" Sorry, my hearing must be acting up, it sounded like you said demencia.

Soul- You heard right.

Flug stares down at him, all while having a brain malfunction.

Flug- DEMENCIA, THE PSYCHOPATH THAT EATS PEOPLE, IS NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL SHIT AND HAS THE UGLIEST SHADE OF GREEN PONYTAIL I'VE E-

"WHAM"

Soul slams flug against the wall while holding a blade to his face.

Soul- SAY THAT AGAIN.

Flug- A-ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, I TAKE IT BACK.

Soul grumbles as he let's flug go, he dusts himself off as soul lays down on the bed.

Flug- How longs this been going on.

Soul- The moment I laid eyes on her, she beautiful, confident, crazy, dangerous and just the right amount of obsessive, "sigh", she's perfect.

Flug just stares down at him while trying to take in what he just heard.

Soul- "sigh" But she loves black hat, it's pointless.

Flug- Soul, come on.

But soul had already walked away, flug sighs as he gets up and heads back to the lab. On his way there, he passes by demis room to hear grumbling.

?- No, no, no, ARGH, WHY CAN'T I THINK OF ANYTHING.

Flug looks to the door, then to the hallway leading to his lab, sighs and presses his head against the door. He didn't hear a sound when the door swings open, causing him to fall onto the floor, he rubs his head and looks up to see an angry demencia.

Demi- WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU FUCKING PEEPING TOM.

Flug- I HEARD YOU SCREAMING.

Demi goes to yell at Flug more, but just closes her mouth as she sighs and walks back over to her desk, Flug leans up to see the desk having hundreds of crumpled up notes.

Flug- What's going on.

Demi looks at him, expressionless, then sighs.

Demi- I'm gonna tell you a secret, YOU TELL ANYONE AND I WILL REMOVE THE ONE THING THAT TIES YOU TO YOUR GENDER.

Flug quickly nods while blocking his privates.

Demi- "sigh" I'm.......having a love issue.