District houses

Tanjiro,Zenitsu, and Inosuke went to the Intertainment District with Uzui to find the demon little did they know they would have a surprise.( there in the same houses as in the show)

"You need to change your look Nezuko don't worry I have just the thing" said daki.

"You look like the best Oiran except for me" said Daki Nezuko loved her new look "ok you stay here in house Ogimoto ok while I can get us food from the other houses" said Daki

Ogimoto ok while I can get us food from the other houses" said Daki

3 days before Tanjiro and the others arrive.

Nezuko is walking around house Ogimoto then her stomach rumbles she spots and random girl and leads her to her room next thing you know that girl was screaming someone heard the yells and came to check it out only to suffer the same fate. Nezuko was full but she was satisfied with the screams her dinner made Nezuko helped around the house but she notices Makio.

She's writing a letter thought Nezuko she got close Hinatsuru hasn't realized Nezuko presents Nezuko realized she's writing to a Hashira but then that's when Hinatsuru realizes Nezuko but it's to late Nezuko already had an eye on Makio.

Nezuko tells Daki about her findings and to abduct Makio because she's unable to. Makio is abducted the others though she ran away. Uzui realized something was wrong when he stopped getting letters form her.

So he tried to call the mission off but then Hinatsuru and Suma are missing so Uzui got tanjiro and his squad.

PRESENT TIME

nezuko is debating rather to eat Makio or not "she's so pretty(NOT A SHIP) and Daki has told me the best looking people are more delicious" thought Nezuko while walking ahead heard something but didn't think much of it.

"Isn't that Gonpachiro sister" thought Inosuke.

Will Inosuke find out that's one of the demons there looking for or will it be to late tune up next page.When I finish it