Shock of a lifetime

Nezuko fell asleep on Zenitsu "she's asleep how do I escape and inform the others about upper 6" thought Zenitsu. Nezuko was having one or those blurry dreams and then suddenly the same yellow haired boy was visible it was the first time she managed to find a clear figure that's when she knew she felt that connection form her blurry dreams.

 Nezuko was having one or those blurry dreams and then suddenly the same yellow haired boy was visible it was the first time she managed to find a clear figure that's when she knew she felt that connection form her blurry dreams

Anyone know the creator please say in the comments to give them credit. Pretend Nezuko doesn't have her muzzle and Zenitsu is still tied up.

Back to the present

"I'm glad Nezuko is alright" said Tanjiro "I won't tell him" thought Inosuke "get Nezuko so she can help us you guys are dismissed" said Uzui Tanjiro left "wait Festival Lord" said Inosuke "Its Uzui" replied Uzui "Uzui I have to tell you something important it's about Nezuko" replied Inosuke Uzui was concerned and confused "I SAW HER EAT A HUMAN" yelled Inosuke "What do you mean why didn't you tell tanjiro is she the demon where looking for" said Uzui "I couldn't tell Gonpachiro" replied Inosuke "get more information on Nezuko" said Uzui.

At night

Daki was about to feast on a person but Tanjiro caught her "another one how many of you are there" Said Daki (same fight from the anime). Inosuke went to the food storage to free the innocent but he sees Nezuko hugging a tied up Zenitsu.

Inosuke knows he has to cut her head but he can't do it Zenitsu is happy to see Inosuke but then the worm belt yelled waking up Nezuko Inosuke and Zenitsu are in shocked Nezuko starts to growl ready to attack Inosuke.

Uzui comes the same way he did in the anime.

He's in shocked that Inosuke was right and that Zenitsu is unharmed "A flamboyant demon just became un-flamboyant" Uzui finds his wife's and frees them Nezuko gets angrier Nezuko goes to attack Hinatsuru she manages to scratch her but Uzui manages to block her attack form doing any further damage.

"Is this the demons where looking for" asked Uzui while freeing Zenitsu "No there's 2 Upper 6 and Nezuko" replied Zenitsu "where is Upper 6 at" asked Uzui meanwhile the worm belt contacted Daki "A hashira and 2 slayers are here" said the worm belt "Can she handle them" replied Daki "yes" replied the worm belt.

"Alright I'm going to leave your weak anyways" said Daki Tanjiro tried to not let Daki run away "LEAVE ME ALONE YOU ANNOY ME UGH HOW DOES NEZUKO GET TO BE WITH THE HASHIRA" yelled Daki Tanjiro was in shocked on what he heard.

(Pretend Nezuko doesn't have her bamboo.)

"We must defeat them" thought Nezuko and Daki

What's going to happen to Nezuko? Will Tanjiro find out about Nezuko? Tune up next page