Siblings consequences

Hope you guys like the new story cover I decided to change it onto the story now.

The hashira have been informed of nezukos betrayal

"I told you we should have killed her" angrily said Sanemi "she didn't eat anyone though" worriedly said Tanjiro "yeah but she scratch one of my wife's without hesitating" replied Uzui "Gonpachiro you have it wrong I saw her ear a person" sadly said Inosuke everyone stared at Inosuke in shocked except for Uzui.

"When you left he told me what he saw" said Uzui "TELL US WHAT HAPPEND" yelled the hashira except for Uzui, Muichiro, and Tomioka

"When I was following Nezuko I was planning on surprising her then I saw her ate a person" explained Inosuke everyone eas shocked on what they heard.

Her brother said she was different wouldn't harm anyone and here he Nezuko hurt and killed innocents everyone glared at Tanjiro who looked like he wanted to cry rivers out of his mouth.

"Why is this happening my only family left me" thought Tanjiro trying to not bawl out crying.

The hashira started to scold Tanjiro for letting his sister live and for her betrayal Tanjiro couldn't take it anymore "I'm sorry Nezuko was supposed to be protecting people not hurting time I'm sorry please forgive me" begged Tanjiro he was holding his tears back.

Some hashira felt bad while some didn't now the Hashira have divided.

"I'll give you some slack because you help defend upper 6" said Uzui "YOUR JUST GOING TO FORGIVE HIM LIKE THAT LIVES WHERE TAKING BECAUSE OF HIS SISTER" angrily yelled Sanemi.

"Uzui has a point he did help defend and upper rank and while Nezuko was missing we don't know what changes to her body happend" calmly said Shinobu "STILL DOESN'T MATTER SHE KILLED INNOCENTS" yelled Sanemi.

"I'm with Shinobu and Uzui we are unaware of what happend to Nezuko while she was gone" said Mitsuri.

"2 weeks of missing to only come back being aggressive I shall pray for those who lost there lives by the hands of Nezuko" said Gyomei.

"Muichiro you are quite whose side are you one" said Uzui "I'm with the gut with the scar in the face" said Muichiro "it's Sanemi" replied Sanemi.

"then I'm with sanemi based on this information the red hair kid promised his sister is no harm to use he must face the consequences for lying to and master" angrily said Muichiro.

"You tomioka" said Shinobu "I'm with Uzui" said tomioka "Of course you are you where defending Tanjiro back then" angrily said Sanemi.

"I believe he should face the consequences for lying but not so severe because he did help get rid of upper 6" said Rengoku "I agree said Iguro "his sister did the mischief why should we punish him her punishment" said Iguro trying to hide the fact he's just agreeing woth Mitsuri.

Uzui,Shinobu, Mitsuri, and Tomioka are that Tanjiro shouldn't be punished side.

Rengoku and Iguro are on neutral.

Sanemi,Gyomei and Muichiro are that Tanjiro needs to be severely punish side.

With Nezuko

"Do you know why I called you here" said muzan "No sir" replied Nezuko "why didn't you kill any of those slayers that where fighting Daki and Gyutaro" said Muzan in a angry tone.

Nezuko felt chills "I don't know they each took a hit and I cou-" Nezuko felt her organs explode inside her "Listen here I don't care on what happened you didn't kill anyone your so useless" said Muzan.

Nezuko wanted the pain to stop she was spitting out blood "you are Nezuko Kamado my main targets flesh and blood Tanjiro Kamado he's more usefull to those slayer but you are the opposite" said Muzan he continued to tell Nezuko how worthless and useless she was.

Then Nezuko pain when away seems to be her punishment was finished she got up but before she knew it she suffered a blow in her stomach

(Some thing like this 5-10 seconds in the video I don't know how to crop the video)

Credits to Cilvanis on YT ⬆️

Nezuko spit out blood after Muzan punched Nezuko. Nezuko fell on her knees holding her stomach while it heals "Next time don't be USELESS" said Muzan while glaring at Nezuko.

"You are dismissed" said Muzan a biwa can be heard then Nezuko got teleported to a random village which in anger she massacres.

"why am I getting punish for those slayer specially the red head one" thought Nezuko while she feasted on some of the villagers she could only shed a tear on her why wonder who is this Tanjiro Kamado and of she's his sister why can't she remember him while trying to think more she gets angry knowing she was punish because of those slayers.

"I'LL KILL YOU SLAYERS AND YOU TANJIRO KAMADO ILL PROVE I'M MORE USEFUL THAN YOU" Nezuko yelled on top of her lungs. Crying form her punishment form earlier

 Crying form her punishment form earlier

(Ignore the blush)
(Credits to Gomiko. Art on Instagram)(Thank you greendork for telling me)

This is probably the longest chapter

any ideas on what yall wanna see in the story?