blurry dream

Tanjiro punishment was lighten do to helping defeat a uppermoon.

Nezuko was stressed on her emotions she didn't even realized she ended up falling

Nezuko dream

"I'm dreaming agian" thought Nezuko she was unfazed as it was her blurry dream Nezuko heared muffled noises she turns but the same 3 figures she normally she's are more visible than usual.

"There's the yellow heard kid for the red light district" thought Nezuko ignoring the other 2 figures she heads for the yellow hair kid.

She touches him only for her arm to go through she looks at the other two figures a "red head kid with what looks like a scar in its face" thought Nezuko she had never been able to really see the figures till now they where a but blurry but she could see some of there features.

Something like this ⬇️

Nezuko turns to see the last figure it was "a person with short black hair a blue tips" thought Nezuko

"These figures look almost like the guys form the red district" thought Nezuko but then she heard some thing.

Tanjiro Kamado.

Nezuko looked at the direction she heard is form she knew that name "that's the name Muzan said while I was being punished" thought Nezuko she knew one of the figures was Kamado she was angry.

"Why is he hear who is he" thought Nezuko she looked at the figures to see but she can't figure it out but then.

"Snap out of his control Nezuko".

Nezuko was confused and turn back to the figures but the figures where gone she looked around she was scared "this isn't the usual dream" panicked Nezuko.

Then she felt something touch her shoulders she turned to on be pinned to the floor by the red hair kid while the other two figures watched.

"SNAP OUT OF HIS CONTROL" yelled the red hair kid.

Nezuko began crying confused and who he is and what control "IM NOT BEING CONTROL YOUR JUST A DREAM IT ISNT EVEN DREAM THIS IS A NIGHTMARE" yelled Nezuko back she closed her eye.

But nothing happend she opened her eyes to blankness "what happened I'm still asleep" thought Nezuko she then see's a creature she gets scared she runs away this creature is visible to her eyes.

She see's a light she runs to it when she reached the light.

"AHHHHH" yelled Nezuko as she has woken up she began sweating form the fear she faced Nezuko lift her hands infront of her face.

"What have I done I have killed Innocents Tanjiro is disappointed" cried Nezuko she got up and started running hoping Muzan wont find her.

"just follow the light" said Nezuko repeatedly.

In the infinite fortress

Muzan was working with chemicals then suddenly "one of my moons I'm losing control of them" thought Muzan trying to figured who it is.

"TELEPORT KAMADO NEZUKO QUICKLY" shouted Muzan to Nakime.

"I can't lose someone so valuable like her" said Muzan.