Friendship that didn't last

This chapter will focus more on Mitsuri and Nezuko friendship from the manga I tried doing a fighting scene.

While Nezuko was crying form her punishment and Muzan harsh words she hears foot steps.

Nezuko follows the footsteps to see who it was but it's a random slayer she got angry so she kidnapped the slayer.

Nezuko use her exploding blood on the slayer she was satisfied with the slayer screams and begging to be free soon the slayer burn to death.

Nezuko was disappointment that her satisfaction ended short.

With the demon slayers

"CAW CAW a whole village has be slaughter near (Nezuko location)" said the bird.

Mitsuri was the nearest to the village so she went running hoping the demon was still there.

Mitsuri arrived to only find piles of bodies "poor people" thought Mitsuri she was going to leave then she fells she's not alone.

She turns blocking the attack of a unknown demon without knowing some of the demons blood got on her. When Mitsuri stopped the attack she realized who she was fighting "NEZUKO" yelled Mitsuri about to cry rivers.

"Y-you murder all the villagers" question Mitsuri in a serious tone "Well yeah I was in a angry mood why not take it out on some weaklings" replied Nezuko in a annoyed tone.

Mitsuri was hoping that Nezuko betrayal was fake but her she is infront of her eyes "Let's get this over with" said Nezuko with a annoyed expression on her face.

Next thing Mitsuri knew was that she was on flames she "but Nezuko blood demon art only harms demons" thought Mitsuri. "Knew you wouldn't last" said Nezuko.

Nezuko began to walk away then Mitsuri launched a attack cutting Nezuko arms and legs trying to make sure she didn't get Nezuko blood on her.

"So your a hashira" Said Nezuko Mitsuri had severe burn marks on her face,chest, and legs Mitsuri next attack wad the neck. She was about to decapitated Nezuko but then. "Too slow" said Nezuko she regenerate her lost limbs and turned to her full form.

Nezuko went to go kick Mitsuri (she never missed leg day🦵)  but Mitsuri manage to block and attack Nezuko cutting her arm off a drop of Nezuko blood landed on Mitsuri face.

Nezuko exploded Mitsuri face with it (Using blood explosion like she uses on Rui Lower 5) Mitsuri body has severe burns "why can't I end this she's a lower moon" thought Mitsuri.

The sun came Nezuko ran away "I couldn't even kill her hope Muzan doesn't punish's me" thought Nezuko.

Nezuko successful escaped form the sun.

"Why couldn't I kill her" thought Mitsuri shaking her sword when she was about to beheaded her Mitsuri remembered her and Nezuko moments and bond she could kill her "I failed to kill Nezuko and railed the Demon slayer corps" thought Mitsuri repeatedly.

She then let out the tears she was holding in the Kakushi came to aid Mitsuri burns. They brought her to the butterfly mansion.

Mitsuri was quite not her cheerful self the hashira came to visit first it was Iguro he quickly noticed Mitsuri burns "I'll kill that Kamado demon" thought Iguro he felt bad so her hugged Mitsuri she then let out her tears agian the rest of the hashira hidden behind the door and watch.

"Can you tell us what happend" said Rengoku in a worried and angry tone then Mitsuri explains what happened with Nezuko the hashira were shocked Iguro bought Mitsuri some Sakura Mochi.

To cheer Mitsuri up which work alittle but it hurt to chew do to the burns on her face. Iguro spend all his free time taking care of Mitsuri.

The hashira decided to do a emergency meeting regarding Mitsuri.

With Nezuko

"Why didn't I kill her I had her in my hands" thought Nezuko.

Flashback

Nezuko was planning to explode Mitsuri full face do it would basically leaving her body without a head. But in the last second Nezuko just exploded her face no severe damage to kill her in that attack.

"Why did I hesitate to kill her" thought Nezuko.

Little advertisement (lol) if you ship MuiNezu (Muichiro x Nezuko) I made a story about called Strange Love of you wanna check it out.