Chapter 3

Nezuko Pov

I'm bored it's been the same routine we hunt hang out and go back to the house and start over I'm getting bored but I'm curious about this 12 Kitzuki thing "do you think they probably have a competition to get a rank" I asked Daki shrugged but then a door appeared behind her.

"Wh-" I was cut off by a door opening below us as we fell there where 5 other demons we this place was all messed up "do you know why we are here" I ask they all said no me and Daki stayed nearby but then a figure came it was a male but that male seems familiar but then I realized he is from my dream.

Everyone bowed down I followed but then he said "you all will be competing for a rank in the 12 kitzuki" he said everyone looked at each other me and Daki were nervous.

Then me and a random male were put in the middle of the room we looked at each other than I looked at the male then "fight" he said when I went to look at the male he was gone but then he appeared behind me and manage to scratch me.

Daki was worried about her new friend.

But then I realized his hand had my blood then.

Exploding blood

His hand was set on fire then I realized I went near him and cut my palms and just touched him and get my blood on his skin then he moved and his arm was regenerating.

Exploding blood

He was swallowed by flames now because I managed to put as mush of my blood as I could then he fell and stopped moving.

"Kill him" said the guy.

"How am I supposed to kill a demon" I  thought to my self.

"Rip him to shreds" he said it's like he read my mind.

Then the male was begging for mercy but I mange to smash his head in the ground and kept kicking his limbs (like she did to Daki) then I set him on fire agian the male was begging for it to end but he didn't die.

Instead a monster came out and ate him we all stared scared to move then I was put in the side now there were only 4 people and me and Daki left.

2 males where set in the center they knew one of them had to die but after there battle 1 of the males survived now it was Daki and 1 of the females turn.

Daki Pov

Why was I put in the center I was freaking out that I didn't realized that the female was about to attack so I used my belt to cut off her limbs Gyutaro came out just in time.

"THIS ISNT FAIR"yelled the female to the male.

"Continue" he said in a cold tone.

The female tried to attack but then Gyutaro use his sickles and ripped her body.

Gyutaro went back inside me and I was put to the side.

1 of the male and the female were put in the center with the male wining.

Now it was just him me and Nezuko.

Nezuko was put in the center with the male.

Nezuko Pov

I'm back in the center now that I know what to do I need to get this over with I use my blood to put him in flames but he was weaker than the other guy and died now it just me and Daki.

She was put in the middle.

"Dont kil each other but knock out your opponent" he said.

So I tried to get Daki in flames but her brother got me in surprised and used his Sickles and managed to tear my body and Daki used her belts to cut my limbs it hurt and I lost.

I was knocked out

"congratulations Daki and Gyutaro you guys get uppermoon 6 rank and you Nezuko you get lowermoon 1" said the male and left but Daki help me with my healing she apologized so many times I said it was alright but then.

10 other demons were teleported here me and Daki freaked out thinking were are going to fight agian.

But they bowed and than the male spoke.

"Meet lowermoon 1 and uppermoon 6 replacements" he said and then left but then me and Daki felt as are eyes are going to explode we hold on them and yelled in pain "there getting there rank" said one of the males.

Once it finished we got to know each other and Gyutaro came out it was the first time a demkn shared a rank but they didn't want to ask why.

Daki was talking to them I remind quite I was nervous on what just happend then I felt an arm on my shoulder.

"My name is Douma uppermoon 2 your pretty to bad yo-" he was interrupted by a blow on the head "leave her alone" said a pink haired guy he grab my wrist and took me away from him I soon found out his name was Akaza.

I then meet the lowermoons they didn't like my guts but the uppermoons seem to be cool with me I was confused the Daki jumped on my back I almost lost my balance we can "I heard you work with combat" said Akaza trying to start a conversation I nodded "I can train you" he said I wasn't sure but I nodded anyway.

"But Akaza dono your going to forget me" said Douma but I can tell Akaza disliked him and I mange to get to know the other uppermoon and that the make that was there when we fought was Muzan but the lowermoons were glaring daggers at me.

Then I realized I saw a guy with a katana and six eyes away from the crowd "who is he" I pointed but then he was gone "I'm kokushibo" he said I flinched and almost slapped him in the face I apologized.

But he seemed familiar like I fell like I have scene that hair before but I didn't think mich of it for the rest of the night we hanged out the lowermoons left I wonder why they were upset.

Then me and daki were looking for where we should stay "The entertainment district" she said I asked why "the have pretty people to feast on" I nodded but Douma kept trying to talk to me and Akaza wouldn't let him.

We said are goodbyes and me and Daki made are way to the entertainment district.

"I now have you under my control Nezuko Kamado"