chapter 1

This is what the rewrite of the story would be tell me if yall want to continue with this plot or do the original plot I'm going to try to do different POV (new writing style for me)

??? pov

I can see 3 figures but I can't really see them correctly there blurred out for a reason I can tell one has yellow-orange hair the other has black-blue hair but the last one confuses me he has red hair but has something red I can make out what it is I wonder is it's a mark or a cut I wonder who they are but while I was trying to figure it out I heard some thing.

"NEZUKO"

I woke up in a sweating mess "who was that voice? How do they know my name?" I question my self but then I realized I'm not in a room I remember being last time.

The room was organized but I can hear people talking then the door open.

??? Pov

I opened the door to see the if the female as already woken up i hope shes alright I wonder how did she get in such a bad state.

Flashback still ??? Pove

"Oni-Chan I'm hungry" said a black female "you always are daki" responded a male "let's get food".

I ran down the street to go find people to feast on but then I stumbled a female with ripped pink kimono that was bloody and had some serious wounds I knew she was a demon but I was wondering why weren't her wounds healing.

"Oni-Chan we have to help her" I said but soon the female fainted She's hungry I heard her stomach growl when I went to check her out "this must be work for those pathetic demon slayers" angrily thought daki.

she had been asleep for a day right now.

Back to present still Daki Pov

I went to check on the female only for her to be awake in a sweating mess talk about such nightmares.

"I see your awake now are you hungry or need anything" I said but I knew she was hungry but I don't want to shove food onto her mouth yet.

Then her stomach growled I have to see I have never seen someone so red before.

Nezuko Pov

When I heard the door open it was a female with black hair then she asked if I was hungry I was about to say no buy my stomach growled I got embarrassed so much for first impression.

"I taking that as a yes" said the female "Nezuko I randomly said I can see based on the female face expression she was confused "my name is Nezuko what's yours" I asked.

"I'm daki but I have a brother somewhere nearby his name is Gyutaro. Said daki in a sweet smile.

But the I smelled blood by mouth drool I couldn't control it.

Daki Pov

"She already smelled the blood took her long enough" I thought so I gave her a cup full of blood she was hesitating is she should take it.

"Strange any demon would take it" I thought "don't starve yourself" I said in a serious tone she flinched alittle but then took the cup.

Nezuko Pov

I never had blood I'm nervous I look at daki who seems like she's about to kill me so I drank it I never knew blood tasted so wonderfull I wanted more seems to be that Daki read my thoughts.

"You want more" said daki I nodded in response but something inside me was disappointed on my agreement.

"Let's go hunt then" said Daki in a cheerful voice then I see a male come from behind me I scream in terror.

??? Pov

I heard my little sister is going to go hunt so I need to go to protect her but the female from yesterday is with her I try to go introduced myself but then the female screams.

"Oni-chan don't scare Nezuko" scolded me daki why am I being scolded I'm the oldest but I let her.

"Nezuko is doing to be my little sister" said daki while tightly hugging Nezuko I knew there was no way I can change her mind.

Now I'm left to take care of a child Daki just adopted had he sibling but anything to make her happy I guess.

Daki pov

"I'm going to join the twelve kitzuki since upper 6 and lower 1 died" I said in confidence but then "What's that" said Nezuko "HOW DOES THIS CHILD NOT KNOW THAT" I yelled at her and Gyutaro "why am I being yelled at" asked Gyutaro I ignored him "Nezuko I have to teach you alot about being a demon"

"I need to change my kimono is covered in blood and ripped" said Nezuko I hit my face with my palm "how could I forget about that" I thought.

"Let's get ready to hunt then" I said to Nezuko dragging her to the house and I manage to fins a black kimono with flower designs and a red ribbon "it almost matches mine but mine is red with a balck ribbon(the picture on top) this should fit.

2nd time to go get food the kimono did fit Nezuko looks like a beauty but she can't beat me though.

"About the twelve kitzuki" I said starting a conversation while we make are way to the village.

Should I continue with this or go back to the original story line?