The enemy in question

"Isn't that Gonpachiro sister" thought Inosuke.

Nezuko is hungry so she goes to Dakis food storage not noticing Inosuke following her. She find the perfect meal but Inosuke is crawling in the tunnel while Nezuko is eating Inosuke manages to hide not realizing he's about to get a surprise.

"How should I introduce myself Gonpachiro is going to be happy I found Nezuko" thought Inosuke as he's turning the corner he see Nezuko covered in blood he's shock "is she hurt" thought Inosuke.

Then he sees it Nezuko is feasting on a person he's shocked doesn't know how to respond.

In that moment Inosuke had flashbacks of his and Nezuko friendship.

"What happend Nezuko was happy and normal now she's eating the one thing she's not supposed to how am I going to tell the others" thought Inosuke he went back before he could get spotted

Zenitsu goes missing the same way he did in the show.

Uzui calls for Inosuke and Tanjiro "should I tell them about Nezuko" said Inosuke "Inosuke I can smell something is bugging you" said Tanjiro "Nothing is bugging me Gonpachiro" said Inosuke Uzui told them to abandon the mission that's when "I SAW GONPACHIRO SISTER" yelled Inosuke.

Uzui and Tanjiro are in shocked "You found Nezuko" happily cried tanjiro "that's great she can help us on are mission" said Uzui.

Few hours earlier with Zenitsu

"This yellow hair boy is part of the slayers" said daki Zenitsu slowly woke up "he's waking up" said Nezuko "w-where am I" thought Zenitsu Daki looks at Nezuko about to offer her to do what she pleases with Zenitsu.

(Anyone know the creator pls comment to give them credit Pretend zenitsu doesn't have his sword and that his tied up.)

Nezuko couldn't control her full form it just appeared she hugged Zenitsu "you know this guy" said Daki "No but I feel a connection with him I want to turn him into a demon" Said Nezuko Zenitsu eyes widened in fear after seeing Nezuko with Upper 6 and can tell she's not his Nezuko by the sound she's giving.

"I'm hungry" said Nezuko "your always hungry" said Daki "get your food" said Daki Nezuko pick a random person and start to eat her infront of Zenitsu "N-Nezuko is eating a human" thought Zenitsu Nezuko finished eating.

Daki left "What am I going to do with you I can't let you go or you'll leave and tell the other slayers" said Nezuko at that moment Zenitsu realized he lost his Nezuko.

Nezuko is flattered by his tears "Oh my no need to cry I won't eat you I feel like I know you from somewhere maybe if I turn you into a demon we can be together and let this connection grow stronger.

By those words Zenitsu knew his Nezuko was still there fighting for control he just hoped noone else but him saw her eat a person then he realized the Lowermoon 1 on her eye.

What will happen to Zenitsu? will Inosuke tell Uzui and Tanjiro about his findings? why does Nezuko feel a connection? tune next page when it's finished