Chapter 6

Nezukos Pov

"Nezuko please stop this your supposed to be protecting humans not eating them."

I was back at my dream but who's that lady she looks sorta like me but older I just let her talk.

"Please stop this".

That was the last thing I heard I was confused "your random dreams" ask Daki I nodded I got up and did my usual routine.

Little did I know soon I'll be seeing a great surprise

??? Pov

I was heading my way back from Rengokus family I went to say my wishes about Rengoku and learn about fire breathing which I learned nothing about.

I was bust on my thoughts until I heard yells from the butterfly estate I rushed over.

No one Pov

"Let me go"
"Let them go"
"Yeah"

Uzui was trying to take Aoi and Sumi but he was having issues with that due to the other 2 youngest won't let him go.

"Attack"

Next thing Uzui knew he was getting attacked by the two young ones and Kanao not letting him move.

"STOP RIGHT THERE"

Tanjiro yelled quickly getting confused trying to find out what was happening.

He ran to Uzui trying to head but Jim but Uzui moved to the top of the roof.

"SUMI ISNT EVEN A DEMON SLAYER" yelled Naho then Uzui ended up throwing Sumi off thankfully Tanjiro manage to catch her.

After some time Tanjiro and his friend manage to join Uzui on a mission taking Aoi place.

They headed there way there.

Shinobu Pov

'Uzui I swear when you come back I'll make you wish the demon finished you off' I thought while angrily smiling scaring the girls.

Tanjiro Pov

It's been a long time since I last saw Nezuko I need to be strong to be able to find her and protect I fear that Muzan got to her but I know she's strong she won't get to his control.

Flashback No one Pov

"RENGOKU" Tanjiro yelled he just saw uppermoon 6 pierced something on him lowermoon 1 was fighting Inosuke and Zenitsu Nezuko was helping Rengoku but while she was fighting and unknowned door appeared he recognized the smell "MUZAN" Tanjiro yelled to himself he tried to get Nezuko away from the door.

But it was to late it appeared when Nezuko was going to attack so it was to late to move directions next thing everyone knew was that Nezuko has disappeared and in the same time Lowermoon 1 and Uppermoon 6 have died.

But Tanjiro lost his sister hid only living family that's left.

End of Flashback Tanjiro Pov

We made it to the entertainment district there's alot of people but I tye to ignore it and so many different sents my nose is bothered Uzui leads us to a room.

He explains his plan but then Zenitsu freaks out about him having 3 wife's then someone comes and helps us disguise ourselves for the mission.

I look at the mirror I'm quite horrified this isn't going to work but I smell a familiar sent and I try to see what it might be but all the other sents are in the way.

That's when it hit me.

I ran to the others "NEZUKO IS HERE I SMELL HER SENT" I yelled and I was happy I was about to run to get until Uzui grabbed my hand "Wait we are here for a demon remember what if she's the one" he said I was confused Nezuko is sweet caring and she wouldn't harm anyone.

But I didn't go after because what if she's pretending until I go and rescue her.

Nezuko Pov

I was walking around greeting other girls I just ate so I was in a happy mood but something was bugging me I feel a familiar aura but I can't quite get it but I wish I could be in Daki's spot she's currently beating one of the 3 girls to give her answers.

All I know if a hashira is near by so I must be careful.

----------------------------

Sorry for not posting in a while I was busy and sorry it's short