no time to feel sorry

Sorry for not posting in a while

"What do you mean what did you do to Nezuko" angrily said Tanjiro "she's the new lower 1" replied Daki "she's having more fun feasting on humans then fighting with them" said Daki while laughing.

With Nezuko

"What are we going to do" said Zenitsu "we have to kill Nezuko" replied Uzui "I don't want to kill Nezuko" yelled Inosuke "well she wants to kill you" yelled Uzui back.

Nezuko let out another attack which resulted in Uzui cutting Nezuko hands off which got her more angry so she regenerate her lost arms Uzui sends a attack almost beheading her but nezuko manage to block it and leave some of her blood on Uzui next thing you know Uzui is in flames

With Daki

"I need to defeat her quickly" thought Tanjiro Daki sends attacks after another she then manages to power up (like I'm the show) she then leaves Tanjiro while he followed Daki by her scent he manage to see Uzui and his friends then he see Nezuko he's happy but not for long when he sees nezuko going to attack Inosuke.

Inosuke manage to block it and Daki and Tanjiro have entered the battle field when Tanjiro manage to get a closer look of Nezuko he saw Lowermoon 1 in her eye he wanted to save her hoping there's a chance.

Uzui easily cut Daki head off "Looks like it's just you" yelled Uzui but then "ONII-CHANNN" yelled Daki the Gyutaro came form her back.

Gyutaro has joined the battle field "2 upper 6 and Nezuko" thought Tanjiro trying to hide is sadness but Zenitsu can hear it. Zenitsu attack Daki Inosuke went for Nezuko Uzui and Tanjiro went for Gyutaro

Make your own fight up I'm not good at making one (sorry)

Daki and Gyutaro have been defeated Nezuko was severely weakened Uzui was about to end her but then Nezuko randomly teleported it was Nakime that saved her from death she thanked Nakime but turns out she teleported Nezuko for a meeting.

But the Muzan came everyone bowed realizing upper 6 isn't there "Upper 6 has died" said Muzan in a angry tone.

Make up your own meeting

"That was all but I need to replace upper 6" said Muzan sending everyone back.

Nezuko was upset and angry she lost her friend and couldn't even kill one of those slayers.

Credits ⬇️

Pretend she doesn't have her bamboo

Demon slayer corps

"Nezuko she's alright right" whisperd Tanjiro Zenitsu can hear Tanjiro whispering he felt bad he had to see his sister become the one thing he was protecting her from. But then Tanjiro had to go to the swordsmith village to get his sword fixed he doesn't have time to cry for Nezuko.

Even though he wants to cry and hope it's just a nightmare.