Chapter 7: Feeling Froggy?

I woke up and felt euphoric, after, that glourious night last night. I turned around to find the other side of the bed empty. I ran my hand across the sheets where Corey had left wrinkles. I sat up on the bed and remembered that I was still naked. I wrap the sheets around me and collect my clothes. I make a dash for Corey's bathroom.

I open his bedroom door and he is nowhere in sight. I walk in the bathroom and drop the sheets. I had bruises on my stomach and rib cage from frequent battles with my father. I get dressed in leggings, a flowy grey shirt and a pair of combat boots. I leave my hair in it's natural wave; that's when it looks it's best. I leave Corey's room and go back to the guest room to put my clothes away. I haven't felt this good in a long time.

I walk downstairs to the kitchen and I'm greeted by Corey's Mom, "Hi, Sweetheart. How's your arm?" she asked.

I smiled and said "It still really hurts. But, I feel fine."

"That's wonderful. Wow, you're looking much better!" she exclaimed. I blushed knowing that it was all Corey. He made me feel wonderful. I can't explain it.

"Sit down, sweetheart. I'll put you some food." Corey's mom said.

"Thank you, Mrs. Haim." I said.

"Darling, just call me Judy. You use to before. Don't start acting shy now." Judy said playfully.

I laughed, "Ok, Judy."

Just then Corey walked and immediately darted his eyes towards me. But, I looked away and blushed. He sat across from me, and we looked at each other, not even able to hold our eye contact for long.

"Good Morning, Honey!" Judy exclaimed and bent down to give Corey a kiss on his cheek. Judy set my plate in front of me with eggs, bacon and toast. It looked so good I couldn't wait to dig in.

"Thank You, Mrs-uh Judy." I stuttered remembering she prefers Judy.

Judy also set a plate infront of Corey, "Thank you, Mom." Corey said with a bright smile.

"No, probelm sweetie." Judy responded, "Corey, I was just telling Summer, that she has this glow about her. Don't you think so too?" Judy added.

Corey and I locked eyes.

"Yea, she does, doesn't she." Corey said with a wink and a half smile. I looked away and blushed.

All of a sudden I felt something in between my legs. I looked at Corey and he was smiling at me. I jumped when I felt his foot rub against my private part.

"Feeling a little froggy today, Summer?" Judy laughed.

Corey was subtly giving me winks and smiling at me. He thought this it was funny seeing me squirm. I was trying to push his foot away. I had no luck with that. He continued with his escapade. But, it kind of felt good. But, not here. I started giggling and making a face telling him to stop. But, couldn't be serious because little giggles kept escaping

"Okay, guys I've got to get work early. I love you Corey." Judy said while giving Corey a kiss on the cheek, "Summer, sweetheart. I hope this glow keeps going on, it's really working for you and have a good day." Judy said giving me a hug.

With that she was out the door and me and Corey were alone.

"Corey! In front of your mother!" I excaimed.

Corey was laughing at the situation he put me in.

"Come on, Summer. You liked it" Corey said playfully and gave me a wink.

I blushed I couldn't help it I did like it. "Whatever. I'm so gonna get you back!" I said.

"Is that a threat or a promise." Corey said playfully.

I raised my eyebrow and said "I can promise you it's a threat."

Corey smiled at the idea, "I look forward to it then." Corey said.

We finished eating and we grabbed our backpacks to head to school. We hopped in his car.

On, the way to school I thought about Corey, and I was thinking about how I'm still not ready for a relationship yet. I just need to get my life straightened out first before anything. Corey and I kept exchanging glances, and smirks while we were in the car. I hope he understands.

Author's Note: Sorry, it's a short chapter. But, it gets good in Chapter 9! :)