Chapter 6

Scarlett's POV

"I know I'm not crazy. I can clearly see the liquid in the bottle," I mumbled to myself. I stopped walking back and forth in the kitchen. I then stepped up to the kitchen counter, "you know what screw it."

I reached up in the cabinet for a glass and set it on the counter next to the bottle. I then carefully open the bottle, which I easily opened. Once it was open I could smell what was inside and surprisingly it smelled good.

I poured me a small glass of the thick red liquid. I looked at the cup full of the thick red liquid. 'Should I really drink this I don't even know what it is,' I thought.

'Drink it,' I heard. I don't who's voice that was but I picked the glass up and brought it to my lips. Without another thought I through my head back downing the drink. I felt a power go through me in a instant. As I looked at the bottle I knew exactly what I needed to do.

I walked over to the house phone and picked up the phone book. I search for a comic book store number and quickly dialed it.

"Santa Carla comic bookstore Alan speaking"

"Alan!"

"Scarlett! What the hell happened to you? You just took off because Edgar said the bottle was empty," Alan said.

" I know. I'm sorry and I can explain," I said.

"Then explain," he said. "Alan who the hell you talking to?" I heard Edgar say in the background and Alan proceeding to tell him he was talking to me. "Hand the phone over to me I have something I want to say to her!" I heard Edgar say before there was wrestling on the other side of the phone.

After a minute I heard Sam's voice, " hey Scarlett."

"Hi Sam," I said in a laugh. "You and the boys just meet me at my house in a hour. I know the comic bookstore doesn't open for a couple more hours. I just want to explain what happened."

"Okay we will be there then. Bye Scarlett," Sam said. As I heard wrestling still going on in the background. "Hey don't hang up with her just yet I have to say something to her!" Edgar yelled in the background.

"Bye Sam," I laughed and hung up. I looked over at the bottle and walked over to picked it up. I poured me another drink.

I smile as I brought the drink to my lips, "Tonight."

Valerie's POV

I smiled as I saw Scarlett's eyes turn yellow as she threw the drink back. It seems our little new head vampire had a game plan.

She is right now having a battle with herself and she doesn't even know it. The minute she entered Santa Carla her true self was awaken, she just didn't know it. When she seen the bottle she became protective of it because it holds the pack's blood, of course she didn't know that but she could just feel it.

She was also the only one that can see that it did contain liquid, because if the boys had seen they would have destroyed it so I had to put a spell on it where only Scarlett could see it.

"She drank it didn't she?"

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard David's voice. I looked over at him and smiled.

"Yes she did and it would she plans on turning the Frog brothers along with the youngest Emerson tonight," I said.

"And how will she do that?" Marko asked.

"The same way you all did and she did, of course," I explained.

"The bottle? It was empty when Michael drank it and it was never filled back up," Dwayne said.

"I brought you four back to life and you're questioning how the hell I filled a bottle up?"

"Ummm yeah," Paul said as he looked around the room at his brothers, who were all looking at me for an explanation.

"Look I filled the bottle up with your blood, and before you ask I took it from all of you when you were sleeping. Just because it was the blood of yours she drank does not mean any of you are the head vampire. I had to connect you all to her and that was easiest way to do it. I cast a spell on the bottle of blood," I explained.

"What kind of spell?" David asked.

"I first made it where only Scarlett would be able to see that the bottle contained a liquid, blood. Since Scarlett along with the Frog brothers, Sam, and Laddie are all under age I made it where they would still age until they were 18 years old. Even though they will all be full vampires not halfling, so pretty much they will age like normal halflings but instead they will be full vampires. Meaning they won't be able to kill the head vampire to become human again. Also since Scarlett is the new head vampire and human, well half now, killing her wouldn't make them turn back to human anyways."

Once I was finished explaining everything the boys just looked at me with their mouths wide open, well Marko and Paul had their mouth open. David and Dwayne just looked at me half impressed half shocked.

David cracked a big smile and pulled out a cigarette and lit it, "you thought of everything didn't you?"

"Kind of, but now how everyone is turned is all up to Scarlett."

"You really think she's going to be able to turn them all? Get them to drink human blood?" Marko asked.

"Yes I do and besides you all will be there to help her," I said.

"How will we know when to meet her and where?" Dwayne asked.

"You will meet her tonight in the cave. Of course you will be staying there tonight so make sure before you leave you all feed. Now it's time for y'all to go back to sleep, you will need all the strength you can get." I turn to walk away to leave the boys to their slumber.

"Oh and boys," I called over my shoulder as I walked away. "Make sure you bring four humans with you to the cave. You are going to have four very thirsty halflings."

_______________________________

Don't forget to Vote!

Also, comment below what y'all think! I love reading what y'all think, it really inspires me!

Don't forget to follow me and check out my other stories, The Lost Family (book 1), Family of blood (book 2) and Hunted :)

Until next time keep reading and bleeding

- QOB🩸

________________________________