Chapter 11

Scarlett's POV

"I hope my boys weren't too rough on you," I said with a smile. As they roughly pushed Michael, Star, Lucy and Laddie to their knees. They all had their hands tied behind their backs with some rope. My boys were of course rough with them especially with their past.

"Who the hell are you?" The guy said.

"She is the leader of this coven and you will show her some respect," Sam hissed as he walked out behind my chair towards him.

"Sam!" The woman cried while the guy just looked at Sam completely shocked.

I looked at the guy and woman then back towards Sam, "Is this your brother and mother?"

Sam broke his glaze he had on his mother and brother and looked at me, "Yes it is and if you will allow me I will like to use my blood to change them."

"Yes you may," I said as I stood from my chair. "Now since you four know about vampires and how you can kill them. I think it would be best if we were to kill you four since you are a potential threat but I have decided to instead turn you into vampires. We have to build our ranks somehow so why not start with the people we know."

I stood up from my seat and I walked toward them, "Now in order to prevent what happened the last time you became vampires a couple of things have changed. One being that when you drink my blood mixed with your brother's of course you will lose your humanity. You will also make your first kill right after turning. That is why I had them bring home food for you 'initiates'," I said as I pointed to the couple of humans standing scared.

I watched as the four humans looked around the cave at each of us terrified. They were runaways, didn't have a place to call home. At least now they will have a purpose

I then looked away from the runaways back to our new members, "Now lets get this show on the road." I walked behind them, "Frog brothers will you help me." The Frog brothers walked over to us and stood on each side of Michael. They pushed his head back so that he was looking up at me and his brother walked up beside me. We both now stood in his line of sight. "Now Michael I know this isn't what you want to happen but I will let you in on a secret..." I then bit my wrist and Sam bit his. The Frog brothers then forced Michael's mouth open. Me and Sam held our wrist over his mouth as the blood fell in.

The Frog brothers then closed his mouth and made him swallow the blood. Once the blood was down they let him go and he hunched forward coughing, trying to get the blood out. I squatted down to his level as he coughed and whisper in his ear, "Santa Clara will fall. You can either be a part of it or dead but you will not stop me, now what do you choose?" He stopped coughing and just looked at the ground for a second before looking at me, "I choose to be a part of it." he said as he took deep breaths.

"Good boy," I said as I patted his back as I stood up, "Now go get something to eat." I then looked over towards David. "Untie him and feed him please." David nodded his head and walked towards David.

"Alright boys let do this again," I said as I walked over toward Lucy. "Now Lucy we can do this the easy way or the way your son did it. What will it be?" she looked at all of us before caving, "I will do whatever you say." We then repeated the same process with Lucy just with less force. "Marko help her please," I said once she had swallowed the blood.

I walked to the next woman, "Now we haven't been introduced. I am Scarlett but everyone calls me Scar and you are?"

"Go to hell," she hissed.

"Feisty, I like it." I said with a laugh I then grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. "I will not take disrespect especially from a girl like you with a name like Star. Now you either fall in line like everyone or die. But I will be damned if you disrespect me especially in from of my clan." I said with a hiss as I pulled on her hair tighter. "Now what will it be?" I whispered in her ear. "Are you going to fall in line or die? And just know it will be a very painful death."

She was almost in tears from the pain of her hair being pulled so hard, "I will obey it won't happen again," she cries.

"It better not or I wont hesitate to kill you. I don't give second chances," I said as I let go of her hair. I then quickly fed her my blood and called Paul to deal with her. I then walked over to the kid who was full of fear and tried to cower away from me when I approached. I crouched down to his level slowly trying to look less scary, "Hey hey it is okay. I am not going to hurt you."

"Yes you are!" he cried. "You are going to make me into a monster again!"

"Hey hey no one is becoming a monster. I am trying to save you from what is to come," I explained.

"What do you mean?" he asked. "And I don't want to be hungry all the time again.."

"Well I guess it is a good thing you will be able to feed this time and still grow. Now once you become an adult you will stop of course," I explained. "And I am saving you from the chaos that Santa Clara is about to experienced."

"What is going to happen??" he said.

"We are about to take over Santa Clara."

_______________________________
Since The Lost Boys was released on July 31, (1987), 35 years ago today. I decided to post a chapter. Hope y'all enjoyed! :D

Soooo what do y'all think? What is going to happen next?

Don't forget to Vote!

Also, comment below what y'all think! I love reading what y'all think, it really inspires me!

Don't forget to follow me and check out my other stories, The Lost Family (book 1), Family of blood (book 2) and Hunted :)

Until next time keep reading and bleeding

- QOB🩸

_______________________________