Chapter 9

So today is MY BITRHDAY (July 26) and what better way to celebrate than to update a new chapter! I hope y'all enjoy! :)

Third's POV

Screams filled the cave as the young vampire hunters and their friend screamed. Edgar fell to the group and landed on his friends below. They all scattered off the floor and tried to make it to the exit. Before they could though it was blocked.

"Well well look what we have here," David said.

"You are dead my brother killed you!" Sam yelled at David.

"Does it look like I'm dead?" David said with a smirk.

"David you look alive as ever," Paul said he then threw his arms around the Frog brothers, "don't you think so?"

The boys screamed and got out of Paul's grasp. They ran to the other side only run into Marko,"You boys miss me so much that you decided to reenact you killing me."

The boys once again screamed and Edgar said, "You are dead I killed you!"

Marko just laughed, "remember boys you can't kill a vampire."

Sam and Scarlett tried to back away to escape only to bump into someone. "Where do you two think you are going?" They both looked up and screamed as they looked at Dwayne.

"Alright enough with the screaming," David said as he lit a cigarette. "Grab them and lets go."

Marko grabbed Edgar while Paul grabbed Alan, leaving Dwayne to grab Sam and David to grab Scarlett. Once they were back into the open cave David pushed Scarlett down to sit in his wheelchair. While the boys were pushed down on their knees in front of Scarlett with the guys sanding behind them holding them down.

"Well well isn't this an interesting turn of events," David said. He then threw out his cigarette and walked behind Scarlett. "Now I think it is only fair that we return the favor." He then began to roll his sleeves up. "Now I think it is only fair you die too," he then bit his wrist and the guys did the same thing.

The boys began to struggle but it was no use, the guys brought their wrist down to their mouths making them drink their blood, while David was doing the same thing to Scarlett. During their struggle they hissed as all of their eyes flashed yellow at the slight of blood. They tried to fight David and the others off keeping them from making them drink the blood but deep down they craved it.

They drank the blood and when they pulled their wrist away they craved more. They each let go of them and they dropped to the floor on their hands and knees. David nodded his head at them to go get the humans. David watched as they each panted wanting more blood. He watched as Scarlett was slumped over in the chair wanting more. He and the boys decided to protect her and make them all drink vampire blood again to make it seem that they were the ones that made them vampires, not Scarlett.

Paul, Marko, and Dwayne walked back pushing a group of teenagers. It was a group of 8 teenagers, 5 guys and 3 girls, runaways. "Dinner, " Marko said.

They watched as the each were struggling fighting the hunger. David pulled out another cigarette and he nodded at Paul who pushed a girl down in front of them. She fell down with a cry and the smell of blood was in the air. She sat up and looked at her knee that was bleeding and that is all it took.

They all lunge at the girl, each biting her in a different area. Just as quickly as they lunged at the girl the group of teenagers began to scream. They began to run towards the exit of the cave but they weren't fast enough. They each grabbed one of the teenagers and the three they didn't grab were stopped at the exit by Paul, Marko, and Dwayne. They each held them until Sam, Scarlett, Alan and Edgar grabbed them killing them quickly. Once the bodies hit the ground their faces returned back to normal.

They were covered in blood from head to toe, eyes closed, in a blissful high from the rush of the taste of blood. Scarlett had her head titled back with her eyes closed and was humming a tune. Sam, Alan, and Edgar each had a slight smile on their faces. Scarlett then turned and walked away further back into the cave. She was still humming a tone with a smile on her face. Sam, Alan, and Edgar opened their eyes and followed Scarlett. She sat down in David's wheelchair and crossed her legs. Sam, Alan, and Edgar sat down in front of her and watched as she licked the blood off her fingers.

"So," she said as she looked at David, Paul, Marko, and Dwayne. "What are we going to do now?"

David smirked at the girl, and thought that Valerie was right about her being the new head vampire. "Well little one, you all are vampires now. Which I think you all understand that now?" David said as he looked around the cave at each other them.

The boys looked at each other then at Scarlett, "yeah we understand."

"Good and since there won't be any vampire hunters to stop us," David said as he glared at the Frog brothers and Sam. "We will take Santa Clara back."

"Hold on a minute. You four were killed by these three and Sam's brother right?" Scarlett asked.

"Yeah we were..... what does that have to do with anything," David asked.

"Well was it just you four, or was anyone else killed? Any other vampires?" Scarlett questioned.

David and the others all looked at each. The Frog brothers and Sam looked at each other knowing they killed Max the head vampire. While David, Paul, Marko, and Dwayne look at each other thinking the same thing but also thinking about how Scarlett was the new head vampire.

David was the one that decided to answer her question, "Yes another vampire was killed."

"And who might that have been?" She asked.

"The head vampire of our group," he answered.

Scarlett thought over his words for a minute then spoke, "With him dead then who's the new head vampire?"

_______________________________
Don't forget to Vote!

Also, comment below what y'all think! I love reading what y'all think, it really inspires me!

Don't forget to follow me and check out my other stories, The Lost Family (book 1), Family of blood (book 2) and Hunted :)

Until next time keep reading and bleeding

- QOB🩸

_______________________________