Chapter 1

Lauren's POV

Ugh! I groaned when my loud ass alarm went off, god I hate that thing! Who even invented it? Him and the person who created school can go to hell.

I harshly tapped the snooze button so the alarm would stop buzzing. The sound was literally bursting my ear drums, I couldn't take it anymore. Okay, I need to quit being so dramatic.

I swung my legs over the side of my bed and let my feet touch the carpet on the floor, sliding my feet into my slides. I wiped my eyes and opened them slowly.

6:30 am.

I sighed and got out of bed, getting my school clothes ready. I picked out some black skinny jeans, a gray sleeveless Bob Marly t-shirt and my black converse.

I quickly made my way into the bathroom that was in my room and took a shower. The warm water felt so good on my skin, it was really refreshing and woke me up completely.

I got changed into the clothes I picked out and grabbed my backpack and my gym back. I knocked on my siblings, Chris and Taylor's, door, letting them know I was ready and would be heading out in about 15 minutes so if they wanted a ride they would need to hurry their slow asses up.

The only reason I'm not riding on that horrific yellow school bus is because I'm a senior and my parents thought I was finally ready to have a car. I nearly cried when they said the red mustang that was in our driveway for my 18th birthday was mine.

I was practically living in hell riding that bus with all those obnoxious and loud kids. The only remotely good part about riding that horrific yellow school bus was that my crush also rode the same horrific yellow school bus.

I would always admire her beauty, but from a far. I was too fucking shy to actually go up and talk to her, she was just so beautiful, and sometimes that can be pretty intimidating.

She was also the head cheerleader, but she wasn't like the ones you saw in movies. She was the sweetest person you'd ever meet, she didn't have a bad bone in her body and that's one of the things I loved about her.

It didn't matter where you came from or what social group you were in, she would talk to you like she had known you for years, that was just Camila Cabello. She had a heart of pure gold.

My thoughts were usually consumed with the brown eye'd beauty that's why I didn't see the small white frisbee being thrown at my head.

"Earth to Lauren!" My recently turned 16 year old brother snapped his fingers. I grabbed the frisbee he threw and chucked it back at him, which he quickly dodged. Screw his Spider-Man skills.

"You thought you had me!" He laughed, I rolled my eyes. He was such an annoying little brother but I loved the kid to death.

"Tay I'm leaving in 1 minute, if you're not down here by then I'm leaving you!" I yelled from downstairs before I grabbed an apple and headed out the door with Chris by my side.

Taylor is always the last one out, she's literally so slow. It took her over 9 nine months to pop out of my mom, she just took forever to come out. She was the slowest out of all of us. Sometimes I think about leaving her if I'm honest.

Just as Chris and I were about to get into my car, Taylor ran outside with one shoe in her hand, the other falling off her foot and her hair slightly a mess. Chris and I broke into laugher as the 14 year old flipped us off.

She threw her bag in the trunk and got inside the car and mumbled a few profanities at us. We reached the school about 30 minutes later.

I walked up to my group of friends who were all sitting in the common area at the front of the school, it was kind of our spot.