Chapter 21

Third Person POV

Lauren's voice cracked at the next words she spoke. "For real?" She replied stupidly.

Camila giggled at the older girl and used her finger to motion for Lauren to sit up.

Lauren sat up, Camila still in her lap. The younger girl wrapped her arms around Lauren's neck, making her bare chest connect with Lauren's clothed one.

"Yes, Lauren. I want you to have all of me." Lauren grinned exceptionally large. Camila was wanting to have sex with her. She was wanting Lauren to be her first.

This was a big step in the cheerleader's and basketball player's relationship.

Of course the two girls have had heated make out sessions with clothes being strewn everywhere but every time they got close enough to even go that far they were always interrupted.

Lauren stared into Camila's precious brown eyes for any type of sign that she wouldn't want to do it.

"You sure about this baby?" Lauren asked, wrapping her arms around Camila's bare waist. She just wanted to make sure this is what her girlfriend really wanted.

Camila looked down, not being able to look Lauren in the eyes. She was suddenly feeling a little self conscious, a little nervous and a little insecure.

"Yeah I mean, this is like the only time where we won't be interrupted and I just finally want to give you what you want. I don't want-" Lauren stopped her right there. Does she really think I'm only with her for sex? Lauren thought to herself.

"Hey, no. It's not about what I want. I'm perfect okay with waiting however long you want until you're entirely sure you want to give one of the most precious gifts you have to me. I love you and I want you to know sex doesn't matter to me, okay babe?" Lauren lifted Camila's chin so she could look in her favorite pair of brown eyes.

"I don't want you to feel like we have to have sex. I don't care about that, I just want you." Lauren pressed, falling deeper in love with the younger Cuban's hazelnut eyes.

"I just want to be able to hold you and kiss you and make you laugh and make you smile. That's all I want. If you're not ready to have sex then I totally understand. I won't force you into something you're not ready for, okay baby?"

Camila nodded, feeling touched by the older girls words. That for sure sealed the deal that she was ready to be with Lauren in the most intimate way possible.

"I know," she smiled sweetly at Lauren. Everything bad that she was feeling before quickly flushed away as Lauren was looking at her with complete goggley eyes and and the utmost affection.

"I love you and I know you'd never force me to do anything but I'm ready to take the next step with you." Before Lauren even had a chance to reply, the younger Cuban's lips were on hers.

Camila moved her lips sensually and passionately against her girlfriend's, immediately relaxing into the kiss. She loved the way Lauren made her feel.

Lauren was undoubtedly the best kisser Camila has ever encountered, even if she didn't have anything to compare it to, she automatically knew Lauren would top it.

Lauren dragged her hands up and down the crease in Camila's back, making the younger girls heart flutter in her chest.

The soothing motion caused goosebumps to rise on the cheerleader's skin. Lauren always seemed to have an effect on the younger girl.