Chapter 1: Homesick

I was packing my things so I could go back to Los Angeles. Right now Im studying here in UK, I actually developed an accent after living here for 2 years and 4 months. Summer break has arrived this school year. I saw my friends one last time and said goodbye.

~~~~~~~

Inside the airport I wandered around and waited for my flight.

~~~~~~~

The plane landed in LAX and I got out of the airport. I saw mom, Tori, Trina and dad waiting patiently outside. I got out and when they saw me Tori started crying.

"Why are u crying sis??" I asked her

"Nothing, I just miss my twin." She said stopping some tears from rolling down.

Trina gave me a hug and told me everything that happened here in LA, I felt bad that I missed all those.

"Are you staying here or you're going back to UK??" Trina asked confused.

"Im staying here of course, I am not going back to the UK, plus I miss you all." I confirmed and gave her a hug.

~~~~~~~

We all went to the car and drived home. As we were driving home I checked the wonderful sceneries outside. The Hollywood sign is the thing in Los Angeles I missed the most. We all arrived home.

"Im going to my room." I said and went there.

I went down screaming and glared at mom and dad. Tori looked at me blankly, shrugged, and walked off to watch some TV.

"Why are you screaming?" Tori asked me.

"Who cleaned my room?? I know I havent seen it in 2 years but come on!!" I questioned annoyed.

"I actually did."Trina butted in and shrugged as if it was nothing.

I had an urge to slap her but I just stormed back.

~~~~~~~

Tori knocked on my door. "Come in."I yelled.

"Whats up?? Why did u storm off??" Tori questioned.

"Cause..." I stuttered. "Anyways, I left the UK for good, dont tell anyone... and I wanna study in your school, u know to be with you and stuff." I continued

"Sure."Tori said giving me a hug