Chapter 5: The Bird Scene

"Come on (y/n) I do want to audition for the play." Jade said seriously.

I just stared at her and walked off to audition.

"Hey (y/n) mind if I talk to you." Sikowitz said and pulled me to the janitor's closet

I felt uncomfortable and tried to escape, but to bad. He held my hand and said, "Heard you wanted to audition for the new play, all tho you cant, you have to do the bird scene in order to be able to participate to any and all school production." He explained. I said sure and walked off.

"Baby." I teased Jade and she smirked at me.

"Yes darling?" She asked playing along. I blushed at the nickname and hid my face with strands of hair.

"Are u blushing?" Jade joked.

"Is it obvious??" I stuttered.

"Kinda. But u look cute." Jade complimented.

I blushed even more, but walked off with her.

~~~~~~~

Inside Sikowitz Classroom I was with my sister, Andre, Robbie, Cat and Jade.

"So did Sikowitz call you in for the bird scene?" Robbie asked.

"Yep." I replied.

"Anyways, where is he??" I questioned. Everyone shrugged.

"Okay, Im here." Sikowitz said entering the door near the mini stage.

I recited the bird scene, once I was finished, everyone applauded. My sister and Jade were smiling proudly. Cat giggled, and Robbie and Andre applauded loudly.

"That was amazing." Sikowitz said.

"Luckily, you did it on your first try. Unlike your sister here."

Tori glared at Sikowitz and he laughed hysterically.