Chapter 13: Pacific Waves

(a/n - before we get started with this chapter I just wanted to say that the chapter is named like this because they all went to the beach, yes this is actually inspired by the Victorious episode "Survival of the Hottest". Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy!! Lysm <33 <33)

It was still semester break but I was enjoying since I have my girlfriend, my friends, and sisters around. I thought of going to the beach to cool down and enjoy the break with my friends. I called Beck in since I dont have my drivers license yet and he has an RV that he could hook up on his truck. He agreed and I made a group chat so I could ask the others in one go. I guess Trina overheard about this and begged me if she could come. I told her no, since everyone wont be happy about it.

"I like the idea that we get to go too the beach and not get stuck in this RV like last time." Andre sighed contentedly as we all went down from the RV.

"that was so annoying." Jade whined, wow!! it was my first time to here her whine like this.

"yeah, and Cat was enjoying, and that wasn't fair." Robbie complained.

"We should all stop thinking about that, it was all in the past. Let us all just enjoy the California Sun and Pacific Ocean." Tori exclaimed and we all went to sit on the sand.

We all enjoyed the day, and watched the beautiful sunset