Chapter 6: Study Date

Few weeks have passed and I enjoy Hollywood Arts. Tests in Theatre Arts History are coming up this Monday. I went downstairs and saw Tori and Trina busy studying in their laptops.

"Hey guys." I greeted them as I headed downstairs.

"Yeah hi." they said in a monotone way.

I just shrugged, walked pass them and got some orange juice and avocado sandwich I made last night and ate it.

~~~~~~~

I had my breakfast in my room and decided to study. I studied for 10 mins, then decided to stop and invite Jade, Andre and Beck for a study date in Starbucks. I created a group chat and asked them if they wanted to have a mini study date. They all agreed and we decided to meet up at 1:30. I closed my phone, packed some of my stuff, took a quick shower and dressed up. (outfit above is the actual fit)

~~~~~~~

"OMG (y/n) you look so stunning." Jade complimented as I arrived with Andre.

"Thanks Jade you look beautiful yourself." I complimented back and she blushed.

We entered Starbucks, and found a place to sit

"Why didn't u invite the others?" Beck asked in a concerned tone in his voice.

"Cause Tori and Trina are studying and they would get upset/annoyed if I disturb them. I didn't want to invite Robbie cause he would be bringing Rex over and Rex would insult and disturb. Cat would probably just play. and besides, you guys are my closest friends." I explained

They nodded in agreement since they knew that ever since they met me. We ordered our drinks and began studying.