Chapter 10: Showing Off My Real Self

(a/n - going back to (y/n)'s pov)

I was with Jade and Cat, Cat was preparing for the semester break party, while Jade and I were decorating the whole Asphalt Café, annoying as it sounds but Tori, Andre, Robbie, and Beck wasn't there to help us. They were in this place called Karaoke Dokie for a lunch date kind of thing. How dare they not invite us while we were stuck here preparing without their help?!

"Are you okay luv?" Jade asked concerned, Tori mentioned that Jade was a big meanie, but all along she was wrong. Jade is the sweetest and kindest girl I ever met, yes she can be mean at times but that doesn't mean I would hate her.

"Yeah I am." I said giving her a reassuring smile.

"Yall better cut off the cheesy parts and go to your happy ending." Cat said annoyed. Jade and I glared at her and she squeaked and ran away.

"Why did u call me luv?" I asked.

"Cause you are the love of my life." Jade said 50% of her tone serious and the other half joking.

"Alright then." I said smiling.

"Whacha guys up too?" Tori teased as Jade and I saw her approaching us.

Why do u care Vega?" Jade sneered at my twin sister. I just stared at Jade and went off to say hi to Beck and Andre-- also to look for Cat.