Chapter 11: Showing Off My Real Self pt. 2

It was evening and it was time for the semester break party. I wore my favorite party dress that I wore back when I was in UK (outfit above <3). As mom dropped me, Tori, and Trina off, I headed to the gang, Tori followed me in. Trina in the other hand (since almost everyone in the friend group hates her) decided to hang out with the other seniors.

"You look so beautiful (y/n)." Jade complimented. Everyone stared at her and I glared as if I was saying "so?"

"Thanks Jade, wanna spend time alone?" I asked

"Yeah sure, but I would rather hang-out with the gang here." Jade whispered.

"what are you both talking about?" Andre and Beck asked

"Nothing much." Jade and I replied.

Tori pulled me away from the group. She asked why does it look like Jade and I like each other more than friends, and I told her everything. She sighed and never spoke to me the whole night.

"Why is Tori mad at you?" Robbie asked as his "puppet" Rex snickered

"Guys, I really wanted to tell all of you this but I was to scared you guys wont accept me for who I truly am." I confessed

"Whats up?" Beck asked as I slid down to sit next to him.

"I am actually bi, and my whole family doesn't know. And I also like Jade, like I love her more than friends and I do regret it cause my two sisters are now mad at me." I explained. They gave me a group hug and I felt so much better.