Chapter 4: First Day Of School

I woke up early today, today is the first day I would be attending Hollywood Arts. Usually, I would wake up around 8 am cause my classes start at 10 am. I got dressed in my favorite hoodie with tattered jeans and some random accessories (actual outfit above)

"Look who is excited for HA." Tori smirked at she looked at me, she probably saw that I was super excited.

"Oop, forgot this." I said reaching for my diary.

~~~~~~~

Tori and I arrived in school.

"This is gonna be your locker. Next to mine." Tori exclaimed, pulling me towards the place.

"Yours has the word Make It Shine? What does that even mean?" I questioned smirking.

"This is the song I sang in the Big Showcase while you where in UK, this is how I got admitted, and I really wished u were there." Tori sighed holding my hand. She let go and I shoved my things inside.

"Goodmorning (y/n)." Jade said sweetly.

"Sometimes, I wish that you were like that too me." Tori teased.

"Wait, you were mean to Tori?" I asked Jade.

"Yeah, she kissed my ex." Jade scoffed.

"It was for a scene." Tori explained.

"You two should stop arguing so no one would get home with a black-eye and a broken and bloody nose." I said calming them both down.

"Why did (y/n/n) say you both were arguing?" Beck asked.

"They were but I tried to stop them." I teased.

Tori, Jade, Beck and I headed to mr. Sikowitz class. Inside class, I saw Andre Cat and Robbie talking.

"Morning you three." I greeted.

"Good morning (y/n)." They exclaimed.

I sat next to Jade in class, I felt the butterflies dancing around my stomach. This felt weird.

A bald-haired guy entered the classroom from the window.

"Why did he enter thru the window?" I whispered.

"I dont know, it depends with him actually." Jade whispered back

"Goodmorning class please welcome our new student (y/n) Vega." He said.

This guy must be Sikowitz, was he named after the word psycho?? I wondered to myself.

"Today we would be having our continuation about improv and method acting. Now, (y/n)do u have any clue what method acting and improv is." Sikowitz explained.

"Actually, I have an idea about what improv is. Improve is basically acting, except there is no script." I said confidently.

"Good, I love your accent by the way, its very fascinating." Sikowitz said.

"Let me guess, method acting is basically acting out a role/thing. For example, I would be playing a role of a civil engineer student. I would be in that role no matter what." I said

"Yes, that is correct." He said applauding.

~~~~~~~

Time has passed and classes were dismissed. We all decided to have lunch in the cafeteria.

We all arrived outside.

"I like it here. And I like how the school named it Asphalt Cafe." I said smirking.

"I would be ordering your food, u could come sit with Cat and Robbie." Tori instructed

"Okay sure, please order me a strawberry shake and salad." I said and went to where Cat and Robbie were staying.

"Hey guys." I said and slid down to sit.

"Hi (y/n)." Robbie said, while Cat waved.

"Got ur food." I heard Tori say from a distance, she was approaching us alongside Beck, Jade, and Andre.

The 4 of them sat down and we began to eat.

"How do you feel about your first day here?" Beck asked.

"Its great. I like it here already." I said

After eating I said goodbye to them and went to my next class.