Chapter 12: Accepting Me For Who I Am

It was the next day and I felt really bad. I hated how Tori treated me last night. Trina also hated me and she hasn't talked to me since. I decided to text Andre for comfort since he was my best friend and he is like a brother to me.

(y/n) - hey Andre!

A - whats up?

A - is Tori still mad at you

(y/n) - ig, and I dont like how she hates me

A - come on (y/n), at least I accept you for who you truly are, you dont need to hide that anymore, I tell you what, I will come over to your house then we should talk to your mom and dad about this

(y/n) - alright then

(y/n) - thanks Andre

A - np

(quick a/n - the bold face font is their conversation thingies <33 <33)

I went downstairs and called the family in so we could talk.

"mom, dad I want to tell you that I am bi, I am so sorry I didn't tell you both because I was scared that you guys would hate me and kick me out and wont love me. I know how much you guys want all your children to be straight as possible but I want to be different. I am so sorry I ket this from you for 3 whole weeks now." I explained tears rolling down my face.

"And Tori, and Trina I am also sorry I didn't tell you, I knew this would happen and I knew you would hate me for this." I apologized.

"(n/n) my dear, its alright, we will accept you for who you are. and we will love you no matter what." mom said as she hugged me.

"listen, (y/n) we are sorry we got mad at you, we just dont understand and we were mad cause why did you not tell us." Trina explained.

"I just dont know when to tell you guys, and I had to keep it a secret. And I already have a girlfriend if any of you were curious." I mentioned thinking about Jade. We made it official last week, she told me over the phone and I was super excited.

"Well who is it?" Tori asked excitedly.

"the only hint I can give you is she is part of our friend group." I told them.

"Is it Cat??" Tori asked again.

"Nope, she is too childish and bubbly, I like people who are out going. If you know what I mean, and it is actually Jade. We became official last week and I said yes." I confessed.

"O-M-No!!" Trina and Tori both exclaimed.

"She doesn't treat me like I am hell, she is sweet and kind to me. She mostly shows of her sweet and soft side to me, Andre, and Beck. Since, you know--" I said trailing off.

"Oh yeah, right--" Tori said. She looked confused.

Suddenly, as we were all better and I told them, Andre came in bursting from the door.

"Bro-- what the heck?!" I exclaimed.

"What, you told me to come here for you." He said annoyed, true enough.. but that doesn't mean he has to barge in.. does he know how to knock? I asked myself.

"Im okay now thank you." I told him.