Chapter 9: And I Read Those Pages, Do You Really Love Me Bby?

(A/n - this chapter is in Jade West's pov)

Everyone including me fell asleep in the Vega's home. I wandered around and secretly went to (y/n)'s room while she is fast asleep on the floor with Andre, Tori, Robbie and Beck.

"Lets see, what do you have here?" I said wondering around.

I took out a notebook. It says "Dont Touch (y/n)s Only⁉️" I flipped thru the pages and something caught my attention.

It says something about (y/n) having a crush on me. I gasped and threw the diary on her bed.

I went downstairs and I recieved glares from (y/n) and Andre. Tori, Cat, and Robbie are having breakfast while Beck is relaxing on the patio.

"What?!" I asked

"Nothing, plus what were you doing?" (Y/n) questioned back

"Checking your room out." I explained.

"Why?" Andre asked.

"Cause I was curious, I was in Tori's room one time. Remember?" I exclaimed.

I pulled (y/n) to the patio, and confessed that I snooped in her diary and she looked so annoyed. She almost left and I pulled her in hugging her. I apologized and told her that I had the same feelings for her. (y/n) looked shocked and blushed her cheeks turning a very bright red.

"You look so cute when you blush." I teased smirking. I love how cute (y/n) looked (y/n) blushed even more.

"Whats happening?" Tori asked looking very excited

"N-nothing much." (y/n) stuttered

"Yeah right." Tori teased rolling her eyes playfully and the three of us went inside.

"Come on now." (y/n) huffed.

(y/n) went to the fridge and got some fresh fruit juice and some cereal bars. I stood up and got some of mine too. (y/n) and I will be heading to school for the semester party planning (something close to the kick-back)