Chapter 3: I got Admitted

The day was finally over, Tori, Trina and I drove home. I asked Trina if I could drive her car since I had my drivers liscense out.

"Tor, where you whispering about me with Beck and Jade??" I asked.

"Kinda" Tori said sheepishly.

I rolled my eyes at her and went to the drivers seat and started the car.

"Lets go stop by Inside Out Burger. My treat." I suggested and smirked.

Tori and Trina looked at me and said yes. We headed straight to the drive thru.

~~~~~~~

"Thanks for the treat (y/n)." Tori and Trina said as we entered home.

"No prob." I said

"Where have u three been? I thought you guys would just go home from school." Mom questioned us with a strict tone.

"(Y/n) treated us to Inside Out Burger." Trina blamed.

"I just wanted to have a snack but I thought of you both." I scoffed.

"Ok I completely understand, and (y/n) wont be grounded, but make sure to finish your homework." Mom said to both Tori and Trina.

Tori and Trina went upstairs. Mom pulled me in to the kitchen and told me the news.

"You are starting in Hollywood Arts in 2 days." Mom announced.

"No way" I said in disbelief.

"Yeah they did. Now come on." Mom said and pushed me to the staircase so I could start packing my stuff.