~ Jimin - Asthma attack ~

Heyyyy everyone~

It's finally happening!!
I've seen lots of requests coming in. I will be working on them all, as soon as possible.

Thank you for being patient and supporting me. Hopefully you will like this. This might be a bad start but hoping it won't. 🤞🥰

This was is requested.

////////////////////////////////

⚠️  This may have swearing in. Please don't read if asthma makes you uncomfortable. Thank you ⚠️

Jimin has as asthma and all the other members know about it. Sometimes Jimin over works himself and ignores that he has asthma and it's been working so far or so he thought. He just want to Impress his fans and not let them down.

Jimin Pov~
Tomorrow was our big concert day. We are finally getting to perform in front of army again. I was nervous but excited, to see our fans. I've been practicing our choreography and I think each time I do it. I get better. I'm currently in the practice room with Hobi hyung, going over the moves.

"Okay Jimin. We're going to practice one more and then no more until the concert. Got it?" Hobi announced to me.

I drink a bottle of water before I get into position.

"Yes hyung. Let's do this." I say and take a deep breath. Hoseok put the music on and I started dancing to black swan. I felt like I was being a bit lazy with the moves that's why I wanted to keep practicing while Hobi is watching me.
He keeps saying not to do too much because of my asthma but I gently ignored that.

I did the drop and reach up, then did my sway. In the end, I did "well" according to hyung. Somehow I didn't see that much.

Anyway I had to stop practicing because it was getting late and we haven't eaten since lunch. I packed up my stuff and waited for Hyung.

No one's POV
After reaching home and the dinner on the table, made by My lovely Jin hyung.  Normally I'm a fast eater but today wasn't today. Jimin was eating slow as he was thinking about his moves.

One hour later and Jimin finished his dinner. Yep one hour. Jimin was the only one at the table and Jin wanted Jimin to eat it all.

Jimin put his plate in the sink and made his way to his room. He had to check if he had enough pump left. He's pump was in his medical bag.

"Damm it."  Jimin said feeling annoyed.

There is only one puff left. He has been using the rest from the dance practice. He'll just have to make sure he don't run out. And of course Jimin didn't want to worry the other members so he didn't tell them he was short on his pump.

"Hey Jimin? Are are you okay? I've barely seen you today and normally you like to chill with me whilst I write lyrics." Yoongi hyung said, standing at the door with paper in his hands.

Jimin shook his head and turned to face his hyung, fake smiling. "Yeah, yeah hyung. I'm fine. I've just been practicing for our up coming concert.... I've lost track of time. Sorry hyung."

He scratched the back of his neck and  looked away from  Yoongi.

Yoongi wasn't convinced that Jimin was fine but he took it for now. He just hopes that Jimin will be okay when performing.

On the other hand Jimin thought his hyung him and felt happy he took it.

"Ok... uh well... You know where I am if you need me. Okay?"

Jimin nodded his head and Yoongi walked away. Jimin sighed in relief and proceed to pack his pump away ready for tomorrow.

Before going to sleep, Jimin brushed his teeth and looked into the mirror. His pure skin glowing with softness, the eyes looking like he could sleep any second. When he tried smiling at himself, little dimples came up.