Jimin Dentist

Hey everyone,  I'm finally back. In 2024. I apologize for taking ages.

But I'm still writing. I'm just being slow.

Enjoy.

.
.
.
.

Jimin

I've been having a good week, no problems, no stress and actually getting some good sleep. What could ruin this week?

We all went out for some lunch since we were having time off. We was at the restaurant waiting for our food. I was hungry.

"Since we all together, how is everyone feeling about our time off?" Namjoon said, clapping his hands together. Everyone looks to be in a good mood, which feels nice.

"I love it. I get to do what I want when I want in our dorm." Yoongi spoke first with his gummy smile.

The waiter showed up with our food. I didn't want anything too much, so I ordered cheese pizza. The melted cheese looked amazing from my point of view.

The food was put in front of me. I tucked into my pizza and the other members enjoyed their meal. After five bites of my cheese pizza, I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my mouth. I quickly put my hand to where I felt the pain. It was on my left side at the back.

I tried to push it aside after I didn't feel the sharp pain anymore. I took another bite on the same spot and flinched when it touched that tooth.

This got the attention of the other members.

"You okay Jimin?" Hobi, who was next to me, asked worriedly.

I took to second to relax myself and then look at Hobi Hyung.

"Yes Hyung, I'm okay. I think I took a bad bite to it." I try to relax the mood a bit. I didn't want them to worry about me.

Although I was worried about myself. I didn't understand what was wrong with my tooth. The last thing I want to do is go to the dentist. I feel like at least one of the members would tell me to go there.

Everyone went back to their chats and eating the food. I tried my best to finish my pizza, and I ate on the right side. Let's just say I enjoyed less of my food.

After we all finished. Hobi, Taeyhung and Namjoon wanted some desert.

Normally, I would get some too but I didn't want to hurt my tooth more or worse. I frowned at that.

....

As the day went by, we all went out shopping, as a group spent time together.

When we got back to our dorm, it was coming up to nine pm, so we decided to eat. Jin cooked us some meat. like loads of different meat.

I forgot about what happened earlier because all I could think about was the food that's coming.

Juicy, yummy food and I was starving, believe it or not. Because I didn't eat much at lunch.

When the food was set, I went in for the bite but I immediately flinched. I didn't think it would be that bad.

Some heads turned in my direction and I played it off cool, like nothing happened.