Taehyung/Jimin - Fighting

Hey guys,

Requests are still open, just to let you know.

This was requested ~

I hope you enjoy this. Any mistake, let me know  :)

Warning ⚠️
Some swearing
~~~~~~~~~~~

VMin fighting

Today was meant to be a good day, it was going so well. All members working hard while laughing. But it seems like like something seems off.

After dance practice Everyone packed up got ready to go. Taehyung hasn't been the happiest even though he was laughing with the others. Sure everything was fine. Right?

But Taehyung had this feeling that his soulmate Jimin is kinda ignoring him. Taehyung didn't want assume things. Maybe Jimin is just tired?

Who knows. Taehyung shrugged his shoulders.

//

Late evening after dinner. Taehyung decided to talk to Jimin to see if what he was thinking was true or not.

Walking upstairs to find Jimin's rooms, then knocking on the door.

"Yes? Come in."

Jimin didn't know who was coming in and he wasn't really bothered because he was too busy focusing on this new dance that he recently got taught and it looked hard.

Taehyung opened the door and saw Jimin on the bed.

"Hey hyung. Are you busy? I thought we could hang before bed." Taehyung asked.

"Uhh.. yeah sure. Come sit " Jimin pat the bed without looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung walked over and sat down beside Jimin. He got curious of what his Hyung was doing so he looked at his laptop.

"Is that the new dance your learning? That looks hard."

Jimin took a deep breath, looking closely at the moves. "Yeah, it is. I've been watching every move."

Jimin was slowly showing frustration but that was unknown to Taehyung.

"I think you would be amzing at it hyung. Once you know what you're doing." Taehyung gave some positive courage to support Jimin.

"Thanks Taehyung but I don't need your sympathy right now." Jimin said blankly, trying not to make sound rude.

He replays the video again as it got to the end.

"Hyung don't be like this. It will only stress you out more. I'm only trying to help."

Jimin rolled his eyes and looked at Taehyung. "Listen Tae, don't take what I just said seriously. I'm sorry if that came of rude but as you can see, I haven't got a lot of days left and so far I only know the first bit. Do you understand why I'm feeling like this?"

Taehyung nodded his head. He could definitely understand what Jimin is feeling but he doesn't understand why he can't give some help or good advice.

"I do hyung, I really do. Dancing is fun once you know what your doing but learning the moves is a working progress and it's overwhelming." Taehyung sighs deeply, pushing his hand through his hair.

Jimin covered his face with his hand, like he was trying to think.

"What's that supposed to mean? Are you saying I'm being slow?" He was rubbing his head with his fingers.

"No no. That's not what I'm saying." Taehyung bite his lip, not knowing how to explain what he means.

"You know what Tae? I'm tired and frustrated. Lets just go to bed. I'm in no mood to talk anymore but thanks for chatting. Night." Jimin gave his best fake smile as can be to Taehyung before looking at his laptop.