Jin > stomach virus ~

Hey 👋
I'm back. So I've been slowly writing this. I know it's taken a month or so since I last posted.
I apologise for the wait.

I hope you like this though. 🥰

And if anyone has sent me a sicfic request. I've made a list, so I can writ up each one. I've not forgotten.

This was requested by Kook_tae098 (I hope this was okay.)

Here you go 😁💜💜

///////////////

Lately, Jin has been ignoring his health problems because he thinks he'll be a bother and doesn't like that his younger members have to take care of him. They do enough for him and the last thing he wants is that happening.

He is currently has a stomach ache because he has been eating big meals lately. He couldn't find the words to say no to all these big fancy meals. None of the other members have noticed. They all seem in their happy mood. They just finished their meal at the table in there dorm.

"Jin hyung, how was the new double burger? You've been waiting for this moment ha" Jimin says with a smile on his face.

Jin forces a smile back Jimin. He hated lying right now but it's only thing he could think of.

"It was very good Jimin."

Jin just wanted to hide after saying that. He always tell the others not to hide if they unwell and here he is doing that.

Jin needed to go to the bathroom as he feels something coming up in his stomach. He stood up and excused himself and quickly rushed to the bathroom. Jin opened the door as fast as he could and fell to his knees. the toilet lid was already open and he proceeded to throw up. It was very painful that he wanted to cry.

not only that but his stomach was still hurting. After what felt like forever, Jin finally got to catch his breath. The oldest member flushed the toilet and went to wash his hands. He didn't know a another member was watching him.

Yoongi...

Yoongi dashed out the room before Jin could see him.

Jin wiped off his face and looked at himself in the mirror. "You can do this! just a few more hours and you can sleep." Jin self talked.

Later on~

Jin manage to hang in there with the members but what got worse is that he started getting a headache which Namjoon seemed to notice something was up. Jin was in his own world to listen right now. He grabbed his stomach and it looked like he kept leaning to the side.

"Hyung? What's wrong?" Taehyung grown concord for his hyung.

Jin's Pov~

I can't take this much more. my head is hurting and my stomach is hurting, I would like to know what's wrong with me.

"Jin?!"

I snapped out of it and see all my members staring at me. Oh no. They are starting to get worried about me. That's not what I wanted. I look at each member and my eyes begin to tear up.

Then Yoongi came beside me and lend in to my ear. "wanna go somewhere private and chat? I'll will help you hyung." he said so calmly,

I nodded and slowly stood up. Still with my hand on my stomach.

We went to Yoongi's and Namjoon's room. It was warm and comfy in here.

"So, tell me what's up. You don't look like yourself hyung and no lying because I know you was throwing up earlier." He crossed his arms and sat on his bed. I widen my eyes at that. He was listening to me throw up?