Namjoon - bullying

Hey everyone.

It's finally here after being delayed. I apologise for that.

I hope you all like this and let me know if there is any spelling mistake or if something doesn't make sense.

Enjoy :)

////////////

All the members were having a good day. Nothing was upsetting. Nothing was a problem and no one was struggling.

You think that after having a successful comeback.

But for
it was different. There was a new manager around and the members didn't know him.

But they greeted him, including Namjoon. But Namjoon was unaware of what was going to happen.

Namjoon's pov

We heard there was gonna be a new manager around for a bit. He wasn't joining the company but only when needed.

I thought it was a little weird but I didn't think too much of it.

His name was Jun woo. Looks to be around his late early thirties?

He approached us all individually. I was the last member. I was gonna greet him but he gave me a disgusted look.

He leans in close to my ear.

"Don't expect me to be nice to you Namjoon. While I'm here, you do as I say. You are the weakest one here and you need to improve a lot. I don't even care how tired you get. Unless you like being a back dancer where no one notices you?" He harshly says.

I was processing what he was saying. Who does he think he is?

Does he hate me that much to get a job here?

"Oh, and don't even think about telling anyone about this. Wouldn't want one of the makneas to get hurt now, would we? Hm?" He smirks at me before turning his attention to the others.

Is he threatening me? I shiver at that thought.

I'm just gonna do my best.

"Right you lot. Time to get into position. Blood sweat and tears " He said like he was bored.

The music starts and we do what we are supposed to do. I felt Jun who's eyes on me.

I'm beginning to get uncomfortable.

After the song finishes, he claps his hands and smiles.

"Great job everyone. Namjoon, I saw you were a little slow. Try keeping up next time yeah." He huffs out.

"Next song!!"

Dope was next. I was trying my best to keep up with the speed. When it got to my rap part. Jun woo just kept blankly staring at me. It's like he didn't care what I was doing, he was just finding reasons to tell me off.

It's like his guilty pleasur. I did my best to ignore that.

The music finished. Again, he kept looking at me.

"Exactly dance boys. Namjoon a word please." Jun woo said blankly.

The rest of the members gave a confused look. Nobody knew what was happening.

I followed Jun woo in the other room. I have feeling this isn't going  to sound good.

Once in the room, the door shut. He sat down at the desk, with a pen in his hand.

I think he was a smoker because he kept coughing harshly.  I was looking around the room, trying not to made eye contact with him.

"You disgust me Namjoon. You can't even dance in time. I can't believe they put you as a leader. If I was in charge. You wouldn't be leader anymore. Your only good for English."