Jhope - Th Guy in all black

Heyy finally back with another story!!

I'm sorry for taking a long time.
This was requested by someone.

I hope you like it.
Let me know if there is any mistakes.

⚠️  ⚠️Warning ⚠️ ⚠️
Mentions a gun and other stuff.

.........

All members were getting ready for their concert. They got the makeup done and ready to go onstage. Nerves began in each member as they wanted to make the show really good for their fans.

They could hear the screams of the fans. So they rushed out after the VR was finished on the big screen. 

" Hello everyone and welcome . We are BTS. we are here to give you a good show. Let's rock this." RM said happily.

RUN BTS starting playing.

Hobi  was enjoying himself. But then he looked across the crowd and noticed a person, all dressed up in black. He wasn't  thinking too much about it  because Army wear what they liked. But something felt very weird.

He tried not to think too much about it. but he couldn't stop thinking about the all-in black person who  wasn't really jumping to the music or singing or showing any sign of their face.

For now, Hobi kept dancing and sang when he had to, trying to enjoy his concert. 

Throughout the concert, Hobi was getting slightly worried for some reason in his gut.

Hobi's POV

I don't know what it is. But there's a person all dressed in black, not showing any signs of enjoyment to our concert. Normally, we ignore these things and continue to perform. Which we are. But. I can't help myself from looking over at the person and questioning a lot of things.

I told Namjoon about it because it was bugging me a lot.

After Save me finished, while Jungkook was talking to the fans. I took the microphone down and started talking to Namjoon.

"Hey Namjoon, do you think we should be concerned about that person there? All in black." I pointed in the direction of where the person was.

Namjoon looks to where I was pointing.  He was just staring at the person for a few seconds. He didn't look like he knew what to say. I bit my lip, feeling anxious. 

Not knowing what is gonna happen. Or if that person is a good person,  is frustrating.

" I don't know, to be honest. Let's just keep an eye on them." He says unsurely. 

Keep an eye on them?? 

Oh gosh. I really hope nothing happens.

They look like they're about to do something. And the fact that I can't stop thinking about it. Makes me more anxious. We need some sort of security to keep watch.

Maybe I'm over exaggerating. Maybe that person doesn't like to show themselves in dancing or singing in public. Or they don't wanna be on camera or something. Yeah, yeah.

There must be, right?

Anyway. We are just getting through our songs. We are just about to start silver spoon. The fans are screaming. It's a joy to our ears when they know our songs. Even better when they sing. I never want this moment to end.

We did our breakdance. Let me just say I nailed it. We all nailed it. I really like that song. It makes us feel like we can do anything. what our heart desires.

Jimin and Jungkook were messing around as they do. We all laughed at them. 

I told a few jokes. 

At the end of the concert~