Taehyung- earthquake

Hey everyone
Back with another one. I hope you like it. Sorry for being slow these days.

This was requested by @Inasa27

If there is any spelling mistakes. Please let me know.
Enjoy
Thank you.

///////

Taehyung's pov
It was lovely. The sun was out and the birds were tweeting away. In this very moment everything was happy and it felt good. I was watching the outside from the Hybe building window.

We are currently doing a dance practice but we on a break. We all just drinking water and resting.

I quickly went to the bathroom and did my business.

As I was coming out. I saw the store cupboard open, so I went to shut.

Then something weird started happening.

Everything in the building starts shaking and the stuff in the store cupboard was coming out. I Tried to quickly shut it but I couldn't keep my balance due to the heavily shaking.

Instead, I left it and tried to get back to my members the best I could.

I was so scared. Is this an earthquake?

As was close to reaching the dance practice door, the celling broke through.

It happened to quickly. I didn't see what fell on me but it was very heavy and hurting me a lot.

My vision was dizzy. I tried calling out for help.

"Ahh! HELPPP! Hyungs!!!..." I cried out in pain.

The shaking of the building was still happening.

"Teahyung! You okay?! There is an earthquake happening! We can't open the door!" Jin shouts through the door.

I groan and slowly look up to see if I could see the door, but whatever fell on me was blocking the door.

"Ahh... Door... is block....! I managed to say.

I think I was losing my breath.

"Hyung....! Please... I'm stuck! *starts crying * Something fell on me..." I try my best to calm myself down. Finally, the earthquake stops. But I was struggling to stay awake.

I tried looking around to see if anyone else was there who could get to me quickly.

"Teahyung! We called an ambulance! Try and stay awake! We are coming!" Namjoon tells me.

I heard him and did my best to stay awake. It was getting harder. My body wanted me to sleep.

I heard a door being slammed open. It was my members. Jungkook managed to squeeze out. And he ran over to me.

"Hey hyung.. stay awake for me buddy. I know you can. We getting help and your gonna be okay." I look a Jungkook face. He was holding on to me gently and spoke softly even though he was panicking.

My head was pounding, and my vision was going blurry, but I think that was from crying, but I'm not sure.

I didn't care right now. I just wanted my members.

One of my hands was free. I slowly grabbed onto Jungkook spare hand and held it tight.

"I got you hyung. Everything will be okay." He comforts me.

I hear the other members getting closer. I think they all out of the room.

Jungkook's Pov