Taehyung - Crazy fan attack/ part 2

Heyy everyone

I hope your all good. I've not been feeling well but that doesn't stop me from writing.

part 2 is finally here! 

Hope you enjoy it. 

.

.

.

Taehyung's  pov ~

Lilly was smirking at me. It looked so evil.

"You see this? This might come out more, if you piss me off. I'm not here to play games. So you do as I say until I'm gone." She waves the knife around my face.

I lean back to avoid the pocket knife.

The door opened and Lilly quickly hid her knife away and then put her arms around my neck.

Jimin enters but then widen his eyes.

"oh sorry, was I interrupting you two?"

"ye-" "No, of course not Hyung. I was just giving her a hug." I said before she could speak. This was scary and annoying at the same time.

like what does she actual want? I know there is more but I can't find anything on her. Plus being with her more. I am gaining confidence to talk. Still scared she might do something.

"Ohh okay. Well can I borrow Taehyung? We gotta sort out this song, we are running out of time." Jimin said.

After I left the room, I thanked Jimin so much.

"You okay?" He looks at me concerned.

"As best as I could ever be right now." I smile at him. he pulls me towards the other room to where the others are.

We gather around each other, to make sure Lilly doesn't hear. That's only if she comes out the room.

"So Taeyhung, what's going on? why is she here exactly?" Namjoon asked me first.

I shrug my shoulders. Who knows why she is here.

"Well I all I know is she wants lots of money.... but I feel like she wants or is hiding something else." I say in all honestly.

" I think, the best way is to find out what she wants and go along with It. It sounds bad. But the company will know."

The next day ~

Things were getting weird. When Lilly was on her own, she kept talking to someone. Did she have a ear piece?

"So Tae, are you ready to hand over the money yet? And then move on to my second deal?" She said, more of a demand.

I didn't want to give her the money but in this moment, I didn't have a choice.

I slowly give her amount of money she ordered without saying a word.

"Cat got your tongue? Why you so quiet?" Lilly was talking to me in a sarcastic tone.

It was doing my head in but I didn't want to react.

"You wanted me to say something? People like you are never satisfied whether the person talks to much or not." I sigh out.

"Don't get smart with me now. Moving on. The second thing I want is you to tell me your schedule." Lilly looks me dead in the eye with no expression on her face.

"Huh? Are you crazy? What are you, a Sasaeng? I'm not telling you that" I snapped back at her.

Lilly rolls her eyes, as she does.