Jungkook - Nightmare

Hey hey guys.

I'm loving the ideas you come up with. Thank you for them.

If anyone is interested, I've now started a TXT Sicfic. Feel free to check that out if you're into to TXT.

Anyway I hope you like this. I'm not sure if this is good.

Warning ⚠️
Mentions blood.

///////////

Jungkook

Lately, I've not been sleeping well. I keep having scary Nightmares. Luckily the other members don't don't know about  it.

Although I don't know if that's a good or bad thing.

It's 10pm and I hear some of the members going to sleep. Yes I have my own room which I love but not with having nightmares.

"Jungkook? You going to sleep? We got a busy day tomorrow." Jimin said at the door of my room.

"Yeah, I am hyung. Just gonna brush my teeth" I smile at him.

He smiles back at me and nods then leaves the room.

I sigh and look at the open door frame, starting to over think. I shake my head pushing my over thinking out the way. I took a deep breath and quickly went to the bathroom to sort myself out.

After a few minutes I came back to my bed.

"Right. I've got this. Just close your eyes and go to sleep." I was talking to myself.

I get comfortable laying down in my bed, I slowly close my eyes.

It took a few minutes but then I went to sleep.

Dream~

The man was laughing at me with the mean ish look.

"Your trapped here my friend."

"I'M NOT YOUR FRIEND... PLEASE!! LET ME GO!!" I shouted at him.

He just smirks.

"Sorry but your my problem and everyone else. I'm here to save the day." I was locked in a see through room but I couldn't even break the glass because it was rock solid.

I had tears in my eyes and my clothes were half ripped. I don't know where I am or how I got here.

"Wh-why would they have a problem with me?" I just managed to say out.

I was getting tired each time I was talking.

"Because you annoy your members everyday. I feel sorry for them really. Having to deal with your attitude and your clingness. Do you not see the problem? Ha" He said it so seriously with a blank face expression.

I was crying, his words hurts. I feel weak. I heard talking, I looked at the screen next to me on the wall. It had my members.

It's not true, is it?

I started watching them.

"Hey guys, are we missing anyone here?" Namjoon said.

"No I don't think so. We all here" Yoongi said about to take a nap.

I punch the TV hard making my hand bleed.

"That's NOT TRUE!" I fell backwards struggling to breathe.

"Jungkook?"

Huh? I look around with my blurry eyes. But I can't see anyone.

"Jungkook can you hear me? Wake up for hyung please" Jin voice says.